IGNORED

England summer cricket internationals

TomF

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

Him and labugauge however you spell it could be a right pain.  Momentum tho...

They showed at the end that you can rattle them - the review being a case in point. We just need to put them under pressure.

And Smith is bound to chuck his wicket away sometime isn`t he...………………………………………………..

9 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

How anyone can say cricket is boring is beyond me. The World Cup final and now this.

I'm here to tell you test cricket is the most boring sport in the world.

The vast majority of it is five days of yawn. Sorry everyone but, as exciting as this is today, 90% of games are utter bore fests. 

• Hmmm 1

7 minutes ago, screech said:

The vast majority of it is five days of yawn. Sorry everyone but, as exciting as this is today, 90% of games are utter bore fests. 

That simply means you simply don’t understand it .... it’s a thinking mans game

Edit

Apologies for the lazy expression M - a thinking man , or woman’s , game

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Been a massive cricket fan for 50+ years and twice in a matter of weeks I’ve had to conclude 

‘Ive never seen anything like that’

Incredible !! 

I’m not a big fan of cricket,will watch the World Cup and the ashes apart from that I’m not interested but as you said it’s been unbelievable 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

That simply means you simply don’t understand it .... it’s a thinking mans game

Edit

Apologies for the lazy expression M - a thinking man , or woman’s , game

Not sure if I am going to change your opinion of me regarding the thinking bit, but I feel i must confess that when my Husband and Son were discussing the tactics of the game I wondered if Stokes had enough suncream on !

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, screech said:

Then you don't get it, you really don't. I expect that sort of comment from the woman next door, but from a bloke? Do you not understand what has just happened, do you not understand odds at least? Do you not 'get' what a sportsman at the top of his game looks like? If not take time out to watch the highlights, even the woman next door might be impressed.

1 minute ago, 1bristolcity said:

Then you don't get it, you really don't. I expect that sort of comment from the woman next door, but from a bloke? Do you not understand what has just happened, do you not understand odds at least? Do you not 'get' what a sportsman at the top of his game looks like? If not take time out to watch the highlights, even the woman next door might be impressed.

Steady on Princess, your makeup will be a mess getting all upset over an opinion.