IGNORED

£5 Million Solid Gold Toilet theft...

WhistleHappy

34 minutes ago, Masala said:

The getaway car was so quick it left skidmarks.

Indeed, initial hopes were that they may be dealing with just a piss taking prankster but after flushing out a couple of suspects the police, remain desperate to find the loo. However as times passed  they've developed a fearful gut feeling and an increasing sense of urgency to locate it before its too late.  

It'll be a tremendous relief for the cops when they do find it , they're shitting themselves at the moment..legs, erm, I mean fingers crossed for 'em eh?     

5 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

If i see it in any pawn shops today down east street il let you know.

Is it a armitage shanks? il need a description.

Something to go on.

According to WPC Marc Bolan it's : bog standard, 'solid gold and easy action babyyy'… hopefully it'll be sniffed out soon, police are already on the scent and are poised to go immediately the moment they get another whiff! 

Someone somewhere knows something and so far have been sitting on it, police hope the strain of keeping it in will eventually prove too much and that somethings gotta give soon..  

5 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

What! & flush all my efforts so far down the pan?  anyway I cant, I've started so I'll finish.  

I dunno why you're belly aching about it anyway tbh.

I am sure for those in the flush of youth that your posts seem solid, but for older people they just look loose and make a mess of everything.

https://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/news/thames-valley/news/2019/september/30-09-19/blenheim-palace-burglary--appeal-for-information/ 

So police believe two vehicles may have been involved in the nicking of the golden throne...

Released still cctv images of a VW Golf they are interested in, was the bog driven away in this motor or is it a bum steer perhaps?

Archived