IGNORED

Afobe Out For Season (confirmed)

Sturman 1

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

So what thread is that?  

As far as I can tell it’s about and unfounded rumour about an unfounded rumour aimed at the gullible.

Actually with Robbo on this one. A rumour that there might be a rumour - then a twitter account with 28 followers that describes itself as "very reliable". All pretty spurious as it stands.

Even if there is anything to confirm - nothing is going to be confirmed either way at 11pm on a Wednesday night. 

7 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Actually with Robbo on this one. A rumour that there might be a rumour - then a twitter account with 28 followers that describes itself as "very reliable". All pretty spurious as it stands.

Even if there is anything to confirm - nothing is going to be confirmed either way at 11pm on a Wednesday night. 

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The OS doesn’t post rumours so I suggest that posters visit the OS to see what’s actually happening at AG - but I guess that’s too sensible for some posters.........

Understand your points however this is a forum to discuss anything City related! If we don’t discuss anything then what’s the OS says then how dead would this place be?

This is absolutely devastating, if it's true. However, we need to get behind Fam and support him now, if Afobe is out. We need to play to Fams Strengths and that's getting balls into the back post. We saw against Stoke and Hull, that he's extremely dangerous if we put it in the right area. 

14 minutes ago, Sturman 1 said:

Understand your points however this is a forum to discuss anything City related! If we don’t discuss anything then what’s the OS says then how dead would this place be?

So it’s acceptable to discuss unfounded rumours about unfounded rumours?  

Personally I think that’s utterly ludicrous - as others can tell!

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

But just because its not on the OS, doesnt mean it hasn't happened. They dont tell us everything straight away, and word does get out, hence the unconfirmed rumour.

2 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

How would he do his ACL in training? That’s a serious injury caused by serious trauma. 

I don’t buy it. 

Quite easy really. Any serious challenge in training, landing awkwardly or shuttle runs maybe...so basically anything ??.

Agree with you on the legitimacy of this rumour though, but a talking point nevertheless if we had either Afobe or Weimann out for a sustained period! 

1 minute ago, The Horse With No Name said:

But just because its not on the OS, doesnt mean it hasn't happened. They dont tell us everything straight away, and word does get out, hence the unconfirmed rumour.

It’s nothing more that gossip! It’s wild speculation based on no evidence whatsoever. Surely only the gullible fall for this kind of imaginary conjecture?

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

If that’s what people want to do, yes. It’s a public forum

Fine, you’ve made your point (again).....now toddle off and stop reading threads you have absolutely no interest in.

Archived