IGNORED

Afobe Out For Season (confirmed)

Sturman 1

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

So it’s acceptable to discuss unfounded rumours about unfounded rumours?  

Personally I think that’s utterly ludicrous - as others can tell!

We need an "unfounded rumours" sub forum, so you don't have to go on it - like you don't with the transfer rumours one! :whistle:

1 minute ago, RedRaw said:

Fine, you’ve made your point (again).....now toddle off and stop reading threads you have absolutely no interest in.

I have no interest in unfounded rumours and I’m really quite surprised at how many gullible types there are on here that do have an interest in wild speculation and rumour........

It must be an age thing..................:dunno:

13 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

How would he do his ACL in training? That’s a serious injury caused by serious trauma. 

I don’t buy it. 

An ACL can be done quite easily, a slip can cause it without too much actual physical contact with it & if I remember rightly, hasn’t Afobe had a serious knee injury before?

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I have no interest in unfounded rumours and I’m really quite surprised at how many gullible types there are on here that do have an interest in wild speculation and rumour........

Ironically, in a thread of 66 posts about a subject you have no interest in, you have posted over 10 times.......more than any other of us “gullible” types.

fun fishing GIF

15 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Why not stfu then? Yeah we know what you think and we don’t give a toss, and nor do you given your ventures to the transfer foru. See you when or if it’s confirmed; or rather not at all and you weren’t given platform for bullshit 

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

Here we go again, let's smash Robbored and derail EVERY SINGLE thread he posts in without reason.

Well done people, fecked it for the majority as usual. :clap:

WT actual F are you doing? Look at yourselves will you and enough of this playground shit, it's getting really, really boring.

It’s not without reason though Ska. 

He is allowed to do it because he’s part of the clique. 

Last night we had an alcoholic from Sweden - part of the same clique - post overtly racist comments which were deleted (swept under the carpet). And yet accusations  remain for all to see in the  Rovers thread when it’s not on our doorstep. Then this guy, known to rile with only that intention, is allowed to continue. 

You can go too far in moderating - Sagchat, or you can go not far enough and let a place like this, which used to be a great forum in which I enjoyed participating in, going to the dregs. Because that’s where it has gone.

You once had really intellectual debate and commentary on this place. But the same perps are allowed to ruin it time and time again without any semblance of humour. And they do so deliberately; either for their own pathetic hard on, or through addictive disease - which the ‘friends’ allow him to very publicly embarrass himself rather than support. How shameful.

Certain posters are allowed to ruin as much content as they wish and to stifle as much commentary as they wish just because they are the playground milk monitor’s mate. 

The door can hit me on the way out. See you OTIB... it was once fun. 

17 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Last night we had an alcoholic from Sweden - part of the same clique - post overtly racist comments which were deleted (swept under the carpet). And yet accusations  remain for all to see in the  Rovers thread when it’s not on our doorstep. Then this guy, known to rile with only that intention, is allowed to continue. 

You can go too far in moderating - Sagchat, or you can go not far enough and let a place like this, which used to be a great forum in which I enjoyed participating in, going to the dregs. Because that’s where it has gone.

You once had really intellectual debate and commentary on this place. But the same perps are allowed to ruin it time and time again without any semblance of humour. And they do so deliberately; either for their own pathetic hard on, or through addictive disease - which the ‘friends’ allow him to very publicly embarrass himself rather than support. How shameful.

Certain posters are allowed to ruin as much content as they wish and to stifle as much commentary as they wish just because they are the playground milk monitor’s mate. 

I wasn't pointing the finger at you 29AR but literally EVERY single time Robbored posts, there's a load of associated posts having a pop at him. I don't really understand this ALL the time and yes he's a WUM but it seems like every single thread he posts in, someone has a go. To those of us that just want to have a mild giggle and discuss the City and the pathetic mob in BS7, it really is very tiresome. I neither know or have ever met Robbored BTW.

You're a good poster who I regularly agree with but think of the majority that don't want to read this crap on EVERY thread eh! ? Maybe, if it bothers you, that's what the 'ignore' function is for? Just a suggestion my friend.

20 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I wasn't pointing the finger at you 29AR but literally EVERY single time Robbored posts, there's a load of associated posts having a pop at him. I don't really understand this ALL the time and yes he's a WUM but it seems like every single thread he posts in, someone has a go. To those of us that just want to have a mild giggle and discuss the City and the pathetic mob in BS7, it really is very tiresome. I neither know or have ever met Robbored BTW.

You're a good poster who I regularly agree with but think of the majority that don't want to read this crap on EVERY thread eh! ? Maybe, if it bothers you, that's what the 'ignore' function is for? Just a suggestion my friend.

Basically the way peoples reactions to RR's posts wind you up, and you feel clutter up and derail threads is how many, many posters feel about RR posts. Its hard not to say something sometimes and he goes out of his way to wind up posters he knows he has a particular effect on and consitantly posts in threads saying how they are pointless and he has no interest in them. 

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

It is an age thing, you seem to be repeating yourself, you have nothing to add to others discussions whilst seeming to find emojis amusing.  You’re either an 11 year old girl or a man of advancing years.

Robbored makes an excellent point that this could actually all be nonsense ?

It is not the most reliable Twitter page. More reliable Twitter accounts or pages have not reported this have they?

If it is true then it's the worst player to get injured. I guess the one positive would be more game time for Semenyo, which may mean quicker development. And would also maybe move Janneh into fourth choice striker when he's back.

Or it might mean Szmodics gets more game time, if LJ feels he can play him off of Weimann and Palmer in behind them. Not sure that is what he will go with though. I'm not so sure of Weimann in the number 9 position. Can look great there but lacks the physical attributes that Afobe has imo.

I expect LJ probably goes mainly with Diedhiou and Weimann, which did not look good last season. But with Palmer in behind it might work better. 

Will be massive blow if true. Any other player, even Dasilva, Kalas, i still fancy our chances against most teams. Afobe's pace, power, touch, movement, finishing ability. He really has it all.

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

I have no interest in unfounded rumours

Says the man with more posts than anyone else in a thread literally entitled ‘what’s the rumour’.

Get a life you sad specimen and let people talk about what they want to talk about. If you don’t like it, move on and don’t click on the thread. Sick to death of you derailing every single thread to make it about yourself.

10 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Says the man with more posts than anyone else in a thread literally entitled ‘what’s the rumour’.

Get a life you sad specimen and let people talk about what they want to talk about. If you don’t like it, move on and don’t click on the thread. Sick to death of you derailing every single thread to make it about yourself.

Yep. And yet when this gets pointed out, it's the people who are fed up to the back teeth with it who are the problem.

Absolutely pathetic. 

6 hours ago, 29AR said:

Oh come on, it's a popular forum which means all types of posting from insightful analysis and comment through the bleedin' obvious to wind ups and, with this being my particular bete noir, puns.

It has always been thus, just skip the posts you don't like or if it's a particular poster put them on ignore. I only have one poster on ignore and they aren't on this thread as yet.

25 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Threads wouldnt be derailed if everyone just ignored him

9 hours ago, Sturman 1 said:

Any ideas what this could be about? I’m totally stumped!!

346FEE31-F081-41C6-AABB-FDEE8FACD2A3.png

He’s not exactly ITK and admits he’s heard it via unsubstantiated gossip. It is pretty attention seeky of him, because he’s a well known ‘face’ on Bristol City twitter people assume he knows something. He doesn’t necessarily. 

Archived