IGNORED

Afobe Out For Season (confirmed)

Sturman 1

This on a twitter page of 29 followers- I hope its bullshit that the exiled robin bloke has fell for big time 

Sorry #BristolCity fans but even worse news has come out of this, Afobe has now had his loan terminated and has been sent back to #scfc to recover from his severe injury. Official confirmation to come from both clubs tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

This on a twitter page of 29 followers- I hope its bullshit that the exiled robin bloke has fell for big time 

Sorry #BristolCity fans but even worse news has come out of this, Afobe has now had his loan terminated and has been sent back to #scfc to recover from his severe injury. Official confirmation to come from both clubs tomorrow.

This oddly fills me with a little more confidemce that its all a lie. The information in this makes it sound ITK but it also reeks of someone trying to make bullshit sound authentic.?

10 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Now I’m calling bull.

- Under the terms of the loan agreement, BCFC would have no right of cancel if an injury occurred. 

- Indeed, in the case of an injury, it’s in Stokes interest for the loan agreement to remain in place - even if Afobe is injured and won’t play again this season - as then BCFC continue to pay the wages

- Back to Stoke to recover (if true) is plausible. Stoke agreeing to termination without a significant financial settlement in lieu of wages (which won’t have been agreed yet as the “injury” has just come out), seems implausible

Theres no reputable sources reporting this as yet. Whole bucketful of salt until that is the case

Would be surprised. When I screwed my knee up I had to wait 48 hours for a scan on it due to the swelling. One of my mates saw him out and about on Tuesday afternoon and he was fine so seems a very fast turn around for injury/diagnosis/termination of loan to actually occur. Although I guess private healthcare may have more expensive equipment that can diagnose sooner but just doesn't seem likely to me. 

7 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I wasn't pointing the finger at you 29AR but literally EVERY single time Robbored posts, there's a load of associated posts having a pop at him. I don't really understand this ALL the time and yes he's a WUM but it seems like every single thread he posts in, someone has a go. To those of us that just want to have a mild giggle and discuss the City and the pathetic mob in BS7, it really is very tiresome. I neither know or have ever met Robbored BTW.

You're a good poster who I regularly agree with but think of the majority that don't want to read this crap on EVERY thread eh! ? Maybe, if it bothers you, that's what the 'ignore' function is for? Just a suggestion my friend.

I have him on ignore but it doesn't stop you seeing people that quote him. Pathetic person & I'm amazed he hasn't been banned yet.

I normally ignore the conversations regarding him, to not derail threads, but this thread is such a mess anyway I thought I'd add my comment.

16 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yep doesn’t appear any good sources have posted it yet. Exiled Robin let his desire to have a scoop supersede the need to wait for a reputable source. Because he’s got a few followers he’s made people panic unnecessarily.

Exactly why nobody should take any notice of unfounded rumour.

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Exactly why nobody should take any notice of unfounded rumour.

Exactly what you said when I started a thread about Lampard leaving Derby for Chelsea.

Basically, neither you nor I know whether any rumour is unfounded or not. That’s why they are rumours. That’s why they are discussed. 

7 minutes ago, mozo said:

But if it turned out to be true then everybody would have been correct to pay attention to it, and you would come and apologise. 

So if it turns out to utter bollocks then I can expect numerous apologies from those who have criticised me?...........:cool2:

3 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Exactly what you said when I started a thread about Lampard leaving Derby for Chelsea.

Basically, neither you nor I know whether any rumour is unfounded or not. That’s why they are rumours. That’s why they are discussed. 

Lampard to Chelsea wasn’t exactly unlikely tho was it?

40 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Think this nobody twitter account tweeted this after people started saying "afobe has done his acl" on twitter, exiled robins original tweet about it was nearly an hour before they tweeted, so this account probably knows absolutely nothing about it. Just hoping that whoever told exiled first is making it all up

12 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

Because Fammys a fraud.... not good enough.... We’ve looked a different side with Afobe leading the line....

Bit harsh (you'll have Tipps for company all day now) :yes:

But I do agree that Afobe would be a huge loss IF this rumour is true.

7 hours ago, 29AR said:

It’s not without reason though Ska. 

He is allowed to do it because he’s part of the clique. 

Last night we had an alcoholic from Sweden - part of the same clique - post overtly racist comments which were deleted (swept under the carpet). And yet accusations  remain for all to see in the  Rovers thread when it’s not on our doorstep. Then this guy, known to rile with only that intention, is allowed to continue. 

You can go too far in moderating - Sagchat, or you can go not far enough and let a place like this, which used to be a great forum in which I enjoyed participating in, going to the dregs. Because that’s where it has gone.

You once had really intellectual debate and commentary on this place. But the same perps are allowed to ruin it time and time again without any semblance of humour. And they do so deliberately; either for their own pathetic hard on, or through addictive disease - which the ‘friends’ allow him to very publicly embarrass himself rather than support. How shameful.

Certain posters are allowed to ruin as much content as they wish and to stifle as much commentary as they wish just because they are the playground milk monitor’s mate. 

The door can hit me on the way out. See you OTIB... it was once fun. 

100% spot on 29AR.

The bloke is a top of the range C*** and is allowed to do what he wants and is so protected by the Mods and the little clique that they have, that its funny....

Shame really that they dont have the bolloxs to stand up to him... but then again they are all besties... so what do you expect....?!?

Archived