IGNORED

Afobe Out For Season (confirmed)

Sturman 1

10 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

100% spot on 29AR.

The bloke is a top of the range C*** and is allowed to do what he wants and is so protected by the Mods and the little clique that they have, that its funny....

Shame really that they dont have the bolloxs to stand up to him... but then again they are all besties... so what do you expect....?!?

Morning TM hope you slept well..........btw you don’t know the half of it............:cool2:

12 minutes ago, mozo said:

I think there's a widely held belief, myself included, that our main problem last season was up front, and that Afobe was the upgrade we needed.

I completely agree but last season Semenyo was still out on loan. Now he’s been in every match day squad. Should the need arise LJ might consider him ready to start.

23 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I completely agree but last season Semenyo was still out on loan. Now he’s been in every match day squad. Should the need arise LJ might consider him ready to start.

Are you convinced that Semenyo is up to the job? I'm not (as much as I want him to be a revelation).

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

So if it turns out to utter bollocks then I can expect numerous apologies from those who have criticised me?...........:cool2:

So it’s true. Are you going to apologise now?

I believe you said the same about Ashley Williams, who ended up signing for us. 

If you want just the news stick to the OS, this is a forum, it’s for people to talk, debate. Stop trying to stifle every thread, it’s boring and pathetic.

Archived