IGNORED

Afobe Out For Season (confirmed)

Sturman 1

• Admin
1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

I didn’t think clubs took out insurance for injuries as the premiums are very high.

Would be surprised if they didn't, imagine trying to cover the cost of a high earner that had to be replaced with someone on the same wedge

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

If this was all a hoax, then the club’s social team must be pissing themselves at all of this!

11 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

I know that guy in real life... wouldn't surprise me if he made it up, will send him an instagram DM now

Would be even funnier if he worked for Bristol Sport

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Has anybody asked him via,  Twitter for example , if the rumours have substance ?

Normally these lads are all over social media.

Was looking for Afobe on Instagram earlier. He doesn’t have an account... not sure about twitter though

4 minutes ago, Nathandao said:

Was looking for Afobe on Instagram earlier. He doesn’t have an account... not sure about twitter though

He has neither, one of the women’s players tagged an account they thought was him the other day and it was some meme troll account. 

Fair play to Benik, probably losing a fair bit of advertising cash without social media

The one interesting line that Gregor McGregorface has just come out with (the rest of his news feed on the BEP is just speculation today) is that Nathan Jones was asked about Afobe at his news conference today but his “comments are embargoed pending an official statement”

That seems to me Stoke may not be clear on what’s happening either?!?

13 minutes ago, Dredd said:

LJ must be delighted if it’s all BS and it’s got Swansea second guessing our line up. 

Not so delighted if it’s true obviously...

If this is a load of Bull Crap then it is a further instance of LJ's brilliant use of modern methods to help gain a result. He will go down in history as the first manager in world soccer to use Fake News.

This will start a trend and players of all clubs will train behind closed doors during the week and then don faux plaster casts and walk on crutches the rest of the week in public. 

Not wishing to sound like I’m at work or anything but the exiled robin released a veiled post about bad news last night at 2138hrs. 

The supposed joke tweet from the bloke above was at 2219hrs. 

I think it’s unlikely the bloke attempting to take credit for the rumour is telling the truth that he made it up. 

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Not wishing to sound like I’m at work or anything but the exiled robin released a veiled post about bad news last night at 2138hrs. 

The supposed joke tweet from the bloke above was at 2219hrs. 

I think it’s unlikely the bloke attempting to take credit for the rumour is telling the truth that he made it up. 

So the person we thought was the perpetrator of a so called fake tweet is actually faking that he did make this fake story up .... glad it’s all clear now 

Archived