IGNORED

Afobe Out For Season (confirmed)

Sturman 1

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Eh?

You are believing of some belter of a bellend on Twitter over one of the main broadcasters. Interesting take...

The thing is the BBC and other national media quite often get stuff wrong. Just last weekend they said that Nick Powell was back for Stoke and he didn't even make the bench. The stuff they put in the game previews on their website and on teletext (yes I know :(  ) are often laughable.

6 minutes ago, downendcity said:

...........or you could be digging a very deep hole for yourself.

So?........:dunno:

In my world, if it’s not officially announced via the OS then it’s a false story.

If/when the club announce Afobe’s  ‘injury’ then I’ll believe it.

1 minute ago, Selred said:

There isn’t. It’s the return of the quiz on social media 

Quiz.

Question 1: Has Benik Afobe done his ACL?

Question 2: If he has, how long will he be out for?

Question 3: If he has done his ACL and will be out for some time, who will replace him,

Question 4: If he has done his ACL and will be out for some time, will the club bring someone in in the January window?

Question 5: If he has done his ACL, will be out for some time and we bring someone in in January, who will it be?

Question 5: If he has done his ACL and will be out for some time , will that confirm  Robbored as the "attention seeking troll" he denies being?

9 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

The thing is the BBC and other national media quite often get stuff wrong. Just last weekend they said that Nick Powell was back for Stoke and he didn't even make the bench. The stuff they put in the game previews on their website and on teletext (yes I know :(  ) are often laughable.

The Nick Powell statement isn't incorrect.

He was back in terms of availability. That doesn't mean he will be selected.

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

They’re not though are they. They’re a reputable and reliable source of information, especially on sport.

There’s quite a simple test - ask politicians of all flavour to ask if they feel the beeb has been biased at some point. Lots will, thus proving they aren’t. The ones who don’t think it’s biased (also from all sides) ,also prove it.

If that makes sense.

4 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

Biased journalism at its best... Sport isn’t bad, better out there!!

Aaaah as I thought then.  :laughcont:

Makes sense- not exactly surprising coming from you.

Might have missed Pete O'Rourke, a reputable source- claimed a source close to the club had confirmed it to him, that's a very big claim to make by him!

Still it's not really the thread for it, is it?

9 minutes ago, Spud55 said:

His daughter is as it was her who founded BET365, Coates himself is worth less than lansdown. 

Ok, I may have misread as Coates “family”. Either way the situation is strange in terms of the silence on an asset of theirs we are borrowing!! I’m sure the club have kept them informed!!!!

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Aaaah as I thought then.  :laughcont:

Makes sense- not exactly surprising coming from you.

Might have missed Pete O'Rourke, a reputable source- claimed a source close to the club had confirmed it to him, that's a very big claim to make by him!

Still it's not really the thread for it, is it?

Yeah I missed that tbf... Some people have work to do ?

3 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Ok, I may have misread as Coates “family”. Either way the situation is strange in terms of the silence on an asset of theirs we are borrowing!! I’m sure the club have kept them informed!!!!

Oh yea agree totally, the only reason it can be taking so long is that Stoke want to assess him as well as he's basically finished there so their only hope of getting anything back is that he performs for us. 

11 minutes ago, Spud55 said:

Oh yea agree totally, the only reason it can be taking so long is that Stoke want to assess him as well as he's basically finished there so their only hope of getting anything back is that he performs for us. 

The club can say he has been injured in training but that they can make no further statement at this point of time.

Boris Johnson out. I'm the politically correct one.

Archived