IGNORED

Afobe Out For Season (confirmed)

Sturman 1

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

So.........it looks as if the Afobe injured was a complete twitter wind up - now there’s a surprise.........not!

Im really looking forward to a plethora of apologies from those who slagged me off as an ‘attention seeking troll’............:)

But that is all you have done on here, you claim it is all nonsense and not on the official site, ,and you have no interest in anything that isn't on the official site - so why have you been on here non stop just trolling? Plenty of things on here are speculation as it is a forum. If you do not want to read and comment on subjects you have no interest in then why do you? Serious question.

9 minutes ago, Ian M said:

@Robbored why are you believing a rumour on Twitter that Afobe is not injured? Until the OS says otherwise I will continue to believe his season is over rather than believe some nomark on Twitter.

I’m no longer on twitter because I found most of the tweets truly ridiculous and laughable. I am on FB tho but largely to keep in touch with old mates who no longer live locally.

Other than otib, ziderheads and FB I don’t use any other social media - must be an age thing..............:dunno:

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’m no longer on twitter because I found most of the tweets truly ridiculous and laughable. I am on FB tho but largely to keep in touch with old mates who no longer live locally.

Other than otib, ziderheads and FB I don’t use any other social media - must be an age thing..............:dunno:

This doesn’t even answer the question . Pure waffle .

Archived