IGNORED

Trolls

Red Army 75

TBH I find Robbored rather dull and repetitive on many, many subjects, but wouldn't class him as a troll. It's just his personality that seems to irritate many rather, I think, than him deliberately setting out to do so. 

There are far worse people on this forum than him. 

It's not even the trolling, it's the constant baiting of certain individuals, and people bitching, and replying to comments. When I started work years and years ago, I was given one bit of advice for these kinds of situations - "don't bite!"

I learnt to ignore lots of people/situations :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Rather than just put someone on ignore, actually ignore. 

Don't respond, no matter how trivial, irritating, petty, pointless or trolling their post might be.

That way, if no-one at all ever responded engaged or quoted them it might stop them.

Works for me

Agreed. Its the people responding, not necessarily the trolling.

4 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Don't respond, no matter how trivial, irritating, petty, pointless or trolling their post might be.

That way, if no-one at all ever responded engaged or quoted them it might stop them.

Works for me

No it doesn’t.

8 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Works for me

So, tens, maybe hundreds :dunno: of peoples behaviour has to change rather then just one persons..........seems a bit ass-backward to me

What always makes me smile is the language that the man uses.

For someone whom I recall telling us he used to work within the mental health profession all I can say is thank **** I wasn’t under him.....

Nurse RR:  So tell me Big Al. When you were living with depression how did it manifest itself?

Big Al: Well Nurse, I often felt like .......

Nurse RR: Jeez. FFS. Don’t be so gullible.....

If it wasn’t so frequent and ridiculous it really would make me wonder....

And I know. I could put him in ignore. But then where would I get my pleasure? ?

1 minute ago, BigAl&Toby said:

What always makes me smile is the language that the man uses.

For someone whom I recall telling us he used to work within the mental health profession all I can say is thank **** I wasn’t under him.....

Nurse RR:  So tell me Big Al. When you were living with depression how did it manifest itself?

Big Al: Well Nurse, I often felt like .......

Nurse RR: Jeez. FFS. Don’t be so gullible.....

If it wasn’t so frequent and ridiculous it really would make me wonder....

And I know. I could put him in ignore. But then where would I get my pleasure? ?

I’m not sure he ever worked in mental health. Nobody who did would surely troll and goad so much. 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I’m not sure he ever worked in mental health. Nobody who did would surely troll and goad so much. 

Let’s ask him. I’m sure he did. And that bloody avatar was his boss.

So @Robbored come on down. Stop polishing your bowls.

Was you ever a mental health professional or have I got it wrong?

**** me. I think I might be trolling ?

• Admin
3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Did he "Work With" mental health?

As in maybe he was the patient?

For those old enough to have seen this film.... It all makes sense now !

The Dream Team (film) movie scenes

This forum has gone to shit. Few posters posting often, when was the last time you saw a good post from someone you don't recognise?  

City fans trying to wind up other City fans. Beyond me.

Forum needs to be advertised or something, I understand that does cost though.

19 minutes ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

I've never understood why people get so wound up by robbored. In any forum theres always going to be a range of opinions and personalities.

Purposely attempting to derail threads isn't having an opinion.

He does occasionally make valid points and express an actual opinion, but 90% of the time it's pure guff to attention seek.

Equally, being an attention seeking arse isn't the same as having a personality.

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Unan said:

This forum has gone to shit. Few posters posting often, when was the last time you saw a good post from someone you don't recognise?  

City fans trying to wind up other City fans. Beyond me.

Forum needs to be advertised or something, I understand that does cost though.

I would assume, like me, when you see a topic by a certain poster you know what you are going to get.

Be that something very good, or something bad shit crazy!

I guess there are only a finite number of people that are interested in posting on a forum anyway?

Archived