IGNORED

Rugby World Cup 2019

Kid in the Riot

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

Yep true, hard for the referee in that instance. 

Really hope this doesn’t turn into a 70 plus point win

Sorry mate. Was a spectacularly unfunny joke about the gulf in class, ref had no option as you say.

Namibia did well I thought and avoided a total hockeying. I think Aussie did them 142-0 or something like that in 2003 so they've moved on a bit. Good to see.

14 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Sorry mate. Was a spectacularly unfunny joke about the gulf in class, ref had no option as you say.

Namibia did well I thought and avoided a total hockeying. I think Aussie did them 142-0 or something like that in 2003 so they've moved on a bit. Good to see.

I’ve got it now, being half asleep on a train to Preston is my excuse ?

It is good to see that Namibia have improved, you do have to wonder what South Africa would have done if they’d been in 3rd gear though, did seem as though they were going through the motions.

Great to see tier 2 and 3 nations closing the gap though, wasn’t long ago you’d be certain there’d be at least 1 100 point haul in the tournament, now I heavily doubt there will be

Kerevi being penalised for his forearm collision changed the game. Hooper was correct in his complaint of how are players meant to carry when someone is in such an awful tackling position?

Surprised no bins in the red zone for Wales.

AWJ and Davies were brilliant. 

England v Australia QF and a potential semi-final against New Zealand or Ireland!

All blacks beat Canada 63-0. 

What they can take from that game I’m not so sure apart from the fact they’ll need to up their game massively for when they face Ireland (you’d imagine ) in the quarters. Very similar to South Africa in that they were ruthless but made quite a few uncharacteristic mistakes

7 minutes ago, Super said:

Clear red

Nigel Owens is a fantastic referee. The way he talked thru the incident with the TMO, explained his decision clearly and concisely to the Argentinian captain and offending player - no room for debate there!.

Top, top referee

Archived