IGNORED

Jonson Clarke-Harris

Unan

Jonson Clarke-Harris  

228 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Hull bid £450k for him in the summer and it was turned down. Carry on scoring like he is then they'll probably get £1m for him in January. 

Luckily we all know how much of that money will be reinvested into the club.

20 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Normally, all is fair in love and war, so no.

SL however seems very old fashioned in the sense that if he said it, I strongly suspect he would stick to it. Who wants a Chairman like that, really. Others have said we as a club play these things very straight. 

I doubt there was even an agreement. 

Look at it from Wallys point of view. He realised that once the Taylor sale went through he’d have a lot of stick from rovers fans for allowing it to happen. I feel that he felt like he had to make this agreement up to make the fans feel better about the move

I’d bid up to £2m for him no problem, the guy is scoring exceptional goals regularly and we’ve spent that on far bigger gambles like Engvall in recent years. Wages would be low so very low risk and if he doesn’t step up then it’s no great loss to us. Johnson already knows him well, brought him into his Oldham side as a youngster.

13 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

I’d bid up to £2m for him no problem, the guy is scoring exceptional goals regularly and we’ve spent that on far bigger gambles like Engvall in recent years. Wages would be low so very low risk and if he doesn’t step up then it’s no great loss to us. Johnson already knows him well, brought him into his Oldham side as a youngster.

Not sure if 1.3 million on a Swedish international is a bigger gamble than 2 million on a guy who’s got a 1 in 5 record at league one level...

Archived