IGNORED

I hope there won’t be to much crying on Saturday

JacktheJackoff

2 hours ago, Red7 said:

Ooh, nasty.
The sort of image you simply can't unsee.

It’s a image that Jackthejack can’t even imagine as he’s never seen Something about Mary,apparently Jackthejack went blind some time ago.?

9 hours ago, phantom said:

Nice to see you back on here @JacktheJack

Promise us one thing is we do beat you, you come back next week and give your opinions on the game etc

People that post on here from opposition clubs tend to get more respect for that than just a random pointless post

I guess the good people of Bristol don’t have a sense of humour ?

11 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

What's the story behind the "Forever Feyenoord" flag, with what looked like badges of them and Swansea?

I was in one particular pub in Swansea a few years ago and there was around 40 Feyenoord fans in there who had come over to watch the Swans. 

As far as I know there aren’t any connections between the to clubs (fans)

Swansea do have a big connection with ADO Den Haag - another Dutch club, because one of our previous owners is himself a huge Den Haag fan - John Van Zweeden. 

ADO Den Haag fans are in Swansea for most games believe it or not, even during our time in the lower divisions and 800 of them turned up at Wembley when we got to the playoff final.

18 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

As an aside what did u think of your esteemed ex-captain’s performance yesterday? Think he has pleasantly surprised a few on here thus far.

9 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Weird that a section of your fans were booing him when he was down injured yesterday I thought

Can’t explain that , other than maybe trying to put him off his game.

5 hours ago, JacktheJackoff said:

I was in one particular pub in Swansea a few years ago and there was around 40 Feyenoord fans in there who had come over to watch the Swans. 

Swansea do have a big connection with ADO Den Haag - another Dutch club, because one of our previous owners is himself a huge Den Haag fan - John Van Zweeden. 

ADO Den Haag fans are in Swansea for most games believe it or not, even during our time in the lower divisions and 800 of them turned up at Wembley when we got to the playoff final.

That’s gotta be a made up name, like Biggus Dickus! ???

4 hours ago, Loon plage said:

Thought Swansea bossed us yesterday.

A slight exaggeration, they were marginally the better side. It would be interesting to see what would have happened if we had all our players to call on, considering all the problems we currently have to be marginally worse than the team that were second I will take that (and party).

7 hours ago, JacktheJackoff said:

I saw a huge ‘Jacks / Jags’ flag at a Thistle game once - any idea on that one?

46 minutes ago, pillred said:

A slight exaggeration, they were marginally the better side. It would be interesting to see what would have happened if we had all our players to call on, considering all the problems we currently have to be marginally worse than the team that were second I will take that (and party).

They were the better side at keeping the ball.  They played well on the break second half, but for the lack of times we got good possession in their final third, I thought we were more threatening.

They set up more cautiously than normal, bringing Byers into CM and moving Celina left, when he has been causing problems in the hole.  So not surprising they won possession 57:43.  I thought we were pretty disciplined and they played their stuff in front of us in the main, or resorted to going very wide.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

They were the better side at keeping the ball.  They played well on the break second half, but for the lack of times we got good possession in their final third, I thought we were more threatening.

They set up more cautiously than normal, bringing Byers into CM and moving Celina left, when he has been causing problems in the hole.  So not surprising they won possession 57:43.  I thought we were pretty disciplined and they played their stuff in front of us in the main, or resorted to going very wide.

Colin murray had it right when he said two good sides cancelled each other out a fair reflection I think, with good players coming back as the season progresses we have  a lot to be optimistic about.

Archived