IGNORED

Singing Benik’s Song on Saturday

Tangle Foot

56 minutes ago, Tangle Foot said:

Not sure if this has been suggested already, apologies if it has.

I think in the 40th minute we should all, or as many as possible, start singing Benik’s song.

Hope he recovers well from his ACL injury, and he returns better than ever!

COYR.

ACL?

Afobe's City legacy.

Another crocked loanee.

April comeback likely.

Presumably back at Stoke now.  We will pay his wages until January, then terminate the loan agreement.

You won't see him play for City again, which is a shame as he seemed to be the missing link we needed.

Possible that we could sign Wilfred Bony, but I'm guessing that we will wait until the January window before signing a replacement.

• Admin
5 hours ago, Tangle Foot said:

Not sure if this has been suggested already, apologies if it has.

I think in the 40th minute we should all, or as many as possible, start singing Benik’s song.

Hope he recovers well from his ACL injury, and he returns better than ever!

COYR.

Depends whether he starts but if LJ sticks with the side that beat Stoke I think it'd be disrespectful to Fam to sing his replacement from the bench's name on 40 mins. Support the players whilst they are on the pitch. 

5 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Presumably back at Stoke now.  We will pay his wages until January, then terminate the loan agreement.

You won't see him play for City again, which is a shame as he seemed to be the missing link we needed.

Possible that we could sign Wilfred Bony, but I'm guessing that we will wait until the January window before signing a replacement.

Thank you for bullet pointing Bristol Post's reporting! 

Yes, prob back at Stoke. 

Prob paying part of his wages. 

Who knows if he'll be back, if he recovers well, I'd guess there's more than half a chance he'll be back 

Wilfred Bony is unlikely to be the answer, and only mentioned as he's a well kniwn, out of contract, forward. 

January for a new striker (we hope we get one!) 

9 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I thought he went to Brighton a week or so ago.

Archived