Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Ignore Users - Improved Features

1 minute ago, chinapig said:

Can I put myself on ignore though to spare myself from reading my own posts? And will I only exist in some digital de-militarised zone if I do?:fear:

I tried that earlier and apparently you can’t ignore yourself. Sorry. 

54 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I don't understand why some people are so bothered by the postings of others.

You can easily scroll past anything that doesn't hold your interest and skip topics that you have no interest in.

I find a lot of Nevs postings to be a 3-2-1 cryptic clue, but I wouldn't put him on ignore. Likewise, other posters who post a seemingly random stuff. Not always to my interests, but I have no intention of blocking them.

It’s more the sniping and bitching that is annoying. Some people are constantly picking at others, that’s why I have them on ignore

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I did offer sometime ago, years in fact but I’m not sure I got a reply!

I took that as firm ‘thanks, but no thanks’.................:dunno:

I did think about offering a few years back, but then realised I wouldn't have the time as I was too busy posting. 

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Is there just an auto function so that once the system knows someone is being a cock, the system just puts them on ignore for everyone?

The Gas have something similar on their forum, albeit it's used to put the truth on ignore. 

• Like 1
  • Flames 2
2 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Is there just an auto function so that once the system knows someone is being a cock, the system just puts them on ignore for everyone?

Doubt it very much a computer will ever be sophisticated enough to form an opinion that someone is being a cock.

1 hour ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

I will decide that not you... thank you.

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I reckon u go Buffalo Bill on RR. Friday night - tit suit on - obsessed. Hilarious. Proper mentalist

35 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You’re flogging a dead horse there ADBA.................:facepalm:

Have you turned this guy down or something?, he seems to be slightly too obsessed with you and your postings. 

I do not think I have met either of you in the past but I am also led to believe that the picture on Tetburys profile is actually Robbored?

So not only does he moan about practically everything you post but is also using your photo as his profile....

I think it is obvious now to us all who that weirdo actually is on this site.

Anyway must dash. 

Sweet dreams (of Robbored)

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

If Robbored gets you to the point where you need to put him on ignore, well, you're easily upset about trivial things. 

I think he's good value really. If he gets your back up too often then maybe it says more about you than him? Just a thought. 

Yes indeed, we all love reading the same post from Robbored about a thread being pathetic and just wild speculation, yet the same person has to tell us 40+ times in the same thread (Afobe) - or a thread about a potential signing or outgoing only to be told the same thing again and again and again. The trouble is plenty of these turn out to be true, but even still it is ******* great to see some keyboard warrior peeing off many decent posters because he is a self confessed troll.

Some may find it trivial and let him carry on doing so and peeing off genuine posters (plenty of people have said it), but also many of us find it tedious and ******* pathetic childish behaviour. As said elsewhere, I believe the bloke is protected by the mods and can treat this place as he wishes as nothing gets done at all.

I am sure all the mods can look at the stats of ignored posters etc, so let us know how they look, and then tell us how many posters are wrong and why we should have to put up with Robboreds non stop trolling.

• TomF locked this topic