IGNORED

Cardiff (a) & Barnsley (a) now live on Sky (Merged)

CyderInACan

Don't like Sunday football but at least Cardiff is not far. Barnsley though is another case of **** the away fans. What may have been 1,000 fans at Barnsley will now be 250 reducing greatly the atmosphere at the game. It's about time there was a rule about maximum distance of travel for rearranged fixtures, say 150 miles one way. 

Friday night in Sheffield two seasons ago was incredible. Friday night in Wigan last season was a lot of fun. But Friday night in Barnsley the day after Brexit probably isn't where I should be. Sky you utter bastards.

3 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Don't like Sunday football but at least Cardiff is not far. Barnsley though is another case of **** the away fans. What may have been 1,000 fans at Barnsley will now be 250 reducing greatly the atmosphere at the game. It's about time there was a rule about maximum distance of travel for rearranged fixtures, say 150 miles one way. 

Football was sold to Sky years ago. Too late I'm afraid. 

Barnsley will now be totally horrific to get to, I fail to see how making that a Friday night is good for a city fan?

I’m not that far from Barnsley and I’ll be getting back at 1:30, god knows how bad it’ll be for the fans travelling from Bristol.

Moving Cardiff to a mid day kick off will just ruin the atmosphere for that one as well

Imagine if there was a thread about this. Imagine if there was an OTIB poster who could be guaranteed to post about a Sky fixture the moment it was announced.

And despite all that, just imagine if there was an OTIB poster who moans about so many other unnecessary threads and then posted an unnecessary one of his own.

Sounds ridiculous. No one would believe that way. I won't believe it until I see it on the official site @Robbored. ?

• Admin
5 hours ago, Olé said:

Imagine if there was a thread about this. Imagine if there was an OTIB poster who could be guaranteed to post about a Sky fixture the moment it was announced.

And despite all that, just imagine if there was an OTIB poster who moans about so many other unnecessary threads and then posted an unnecessary one of his own.

Sounds ridiculous. No one would believe that way. I won't believe it until I see it on the official site @Robbored. ?

Just incase anyone is confused by this, this was a reply to a second thread on the same topic which has now been merged 

Archived