IGNORED

Bristol City v Swansea City Match Day 8

Septic Peg

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Or - he’s responding to what he sees and is being proactive about shaping the outcome of the game.

Two teams on the pitch, both trying to influence the result. Not everything about the match is about LJ.

There is two ways of looking at that, the way your looking at it, in a completely negative LJ bashing way or in a way where it's a good thing that he has made changes based on what he has seen. 

Fam has changed the game in all honesty.

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Fam back at LB to stop a cross, 20 seconds later in the Swansea box.

Bit of a slap in the face to those who say he has no work rate.

Not really. If you didn't press for the majority of your City career and amble around between defenders then most people are gonna conclude its a lack of work rate.

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

Not really. If you didn't press for the majority of your City career and amble around between defenders then most people are gonna conclude its a lack of work rate.

I presume you usually watch him with your eyes shut, as that's an insanely harsh assessment.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Weird half of football that. Think we’ve been second best but ended up with two golden chances 

Eh?

17 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Man City aren't the force they used to be?.................They haven't scored for 9 minutes!

They haven;t scored for 25 minutes.

However, there is an explanation, as after half an hour Pep told 9 outfield players to go for a long half time break, leaving Sterling on his own. He's performed well defensively but has struggled to break down Watford's 9 man defence.

Think we were the better team got in great positions but missing final ball and finish. Swansea couple of breaks but I've been disappointed with them considering they beat Leeds.

Maybe our best home performance so far no doubt we will go on to lose now.

2 minutes ago, Lez said:

Think we were the better team got in great positions but missing final ball and finish. Swansea couple of breaks but I've been disappointed with them considering they beat Leeds.

Maybe our best home performance so far no doubt we will go on to lose now.

Against Leeds I think Swans withstood all the pressure, created virtually nothing and scored with a late break soccer punch.

We have been warned!

Archived