IGNORED

Bristol City v Swansea City Match Day 8

Septic Peg

35 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I presume you usually watch him with your eyes shut, as that's an insanely harsh assessment.

Eh?

How frequently does Diedhiou exhibit a desire to press? If he does now, then he didn’t for a very long time. He actually detracted from us when we tried to play pressing football because he either doesn’t have the mentality to continue to press for 90 minutes, or lacks the physicality to carry his frame around. I don’t think that’s particularly controversial.

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

How frequently does Diedhiou exhibit a desire to press? If he does now, then he didn’t for a very long time. He actually detracted from us when we tried to play pressing football because he either doesn’t have the mentality to continue to press for 90 minutes, or lacks the physicality to carry his frame around. I don’t think that’s particularly controversial.

That's not what you said though.

To suggest he'd spent the bulk of his time for us just ambling around is nonsense, pure and simple.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

That's not what you said though.

So suggest he'd spent the bulk of his time for us just ambling around is nonsense, pure and simple.

It’s what I intended to imply. Large parts of last season centre backs passed the ball around him while he jogged about. To be honest I was a little hyperbolic but I do maintain he lacks one of the two things I mentioned in my last post.

Archived