IGNORED

Bristol City v Swansea City Match Day 8

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I know after 1982 it's the kind of thing the club shouldn't do, but can we make an exception and give Massengo a 10 year contract?

He's interesting. I think he's very very good for his age but he does seem to take a bit of time to warm up into a game. Then his energy and youth help him to stand out in the final quarter of a match. It's great to have a player like that, one that gets better as a game goes on. 

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

He's interesting. I think he's very very good for his age but he does seem to take a bit of time to warm up into a game. Then his energy and youth help him to stand out in the final quarter of a match. It's great to have a player like that, one that gets better as a game goes on. 

I think him taking time to get to speed with a game is something  he will grow out of as he develops.

Stoke commentator  suggested there was an Arsenal scout watching him last week (they got Massengo and Semenyo mixed up and said Massengo, but said number 42, French and big hair).

He also didn't explicitly say an Arsenal scout, but the name of the person, their LinkedIn saying they are a freelance scout but with Arsenal in brackets.

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I think him taking time to get to speed with a game is something  he will grow out of as he develops.

Stoke commentator  suggested there was an Arsenal scout watching him last week (they got Massengo and Semenyo mixed up and said Massengo, but said number 42, French and big hair).

He also didn't explicitly say an Arsenal scout, but the name of the person, their LinkedIn saying they are a freelance scout but with Arsenal in brackets.

No no no, Arsenal will ruin him.

Archived