IGNORED

Free agent - striker

Lez

On 22/09/2019 at 19:10, Sir Geoff said:

Yes 5/6 yrs ago. The last 2 he spent in the treatment room.

Eh? 4 years ago he was banging in goals for the Swans and Man City in the premier league; 3 years ago he played 26 premier league games for Man City; 2 years ago he was playing in the premier league for Stoke; 1 year ago he was playing in the premier league for Swansea; last season he played in the championship for the Swans before going off to Qatar ...

On 22/09/2019 at 13:26, Major Isewater said:

Famara had two clear cut chances yesterday and sadly failed to put either away.

The coaches know that he is not deadeye Dick and that’s why they were looking to bring in a more clinical striker .

Weimann also had a shot way over the bar.

These two players offer lots to the team but what we need from them is also an end product.

Finishers get teams promoted . We need a new finisher who isn’t broken .

The first one he should’ve scored, if you’re referring to the header then I thought he was very unlucky and certainly not an easy chance to score

31 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

The first one he should’ve scored, if you’re referring to the header then I thought he was very unlucky and certainly not an easy chance to score

Can’t seem to insert a picture, but the first chance had an xG of approx 0.4.  The header as you say was not easy.  Would’ve been interesting if it had been a yard either side of the keeper.

1 hour ago, Flint says No said:

The fact remains that he missed both chances , easy or not .

I still feel we are not playing to Famara’s strengths but don’t actually know what they are. 

He reminds me of Wayne Allison , a much under appreciated player with an awkward ugly style . He never scored enough to be considered a top attacker, he just ticked along regularly roughing up the opponents and contributing a decent amount of goals . 

Top man was ‘ The Chief ‘ as is Famara.

Archived