IGNORED

Let down by the crowd

Upthereds94

Crowd is terrible since new stadium. Very big library. So sad to see, used to have so much having banter with the away fans all game in the eastend andnif I wasnt in there watching the eastend and joining in. It got the crowd buzzing and made a 12th man but swansea(derby) and many other teams make us look silly. What happened?

32 minutes ago, Upthereds94 said:

Crowd is terrible since new stadium. Very big library. So sad to see, used to have so much having banter with the away fans all game in the eastend andnif I wasnt in there watching the eastend and joining in. It got the crowd buzzing and made a 12th man but swansea(derby) and many other teams make us look silly. What happened?

First post and utter bullshit 

39 minutes ago, Upthereds94 said:

Nice try Gas 

42 minutes ago, Upthereds94 said:

:gasmask: Some help for you - first posts of this nature are usually written "We're coming for you!"   (probably in crayon - if you didn't eat them for dinner)

Something smells..............

out of date fanta , the smell of looming administration .......all in a cloud of gassssssssssssss

#MINDTHECANYON

9 minutes ago, cityal said:

:gasmask: Some help for you - first posts of this nature are usually written "We're coming for you!"   (probably in crayon - if you didn't eat them for dinner)

Line of the month

I doff my cap sir 

1 hour ago, Upthereds94 said:

What happened? The sight of you knocking one out after apparently hearing thousands of Swansea fans announcing how much they prefer your lot to the City put us off.

We're not as gullible as you bunch of ***** ! :P

His first post  (testing the water,here)..........

"I think the prices doesn't help, the cheapest I could get was 34, include my cider for the day and food and that, looking at 100 (my fault for not buying a season ticket this year and were without our best striker, we also havent been the most dominant in games, quite a few factors, if it was 24 a for every ticket without membership it would had sold out days ago "

Probably our fault for not having a fence to pass a bit of paper through !:cool:

having banter with the away fans all game in the eastend andnif I wasnt in there watching the eastend and joining in. 

Why would you buy a Season Ticket for the EastEnd and then go and sit somewhere else?

Anyway, I haven’t got a clue if you’re Gas and I’m not too bothered either way mate. What I will do is thank you for bringing up the subject of atmosphere as it gives me an excuse to re-post a ‘tweet’ from a Pompey fan about how shit the support is up at the Mem. If you think it’s bad at AG then be thankful we’ve never had to resort to piping crowd noise through the PA ?

B23D1217-B6D5-49FB-BE77-B972F804E77F.jpeg

Please don't try and convince us you've been anywhere near a library.

A lack of punctuation?

Derby? This post and the way it’s written reminds me of our Pissed up Swedish friend,is it him or a thick as shitter gas

4 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Derby? This post and the way it’s written reminds me of our Pissed up Swedish friend,is it him or a thick as shitter gas

Thomas is occasionally tired sometimes emotional! Never ever to be compared to a Sag! The bloke spends thousands following City and has contributed to local causes with some generosity! Have some respect!

14 hours ago, Upthereds94 said:

Not true . Atmosphere and match day experience and improved dramatically since the new stadium 

35 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The ‘bold’ bits above are the only things on this thread with which I disagree ...

Yep, agreed. Our stadium is much, much better now than it ever was. However, with that, we've lost the atmosphere. We've now got stewards 'guarding' and policing the S82, which is where the only bit of noise comes from. And the club refuse to make that section bigger, so our atmosphere is restricted in my opinion. 

Our stadium has done many things for us. Improving the atmosphere, it has not. 

10 hours ago, Akira said:

Yep, agreed. Our stadium is much, much better now than it ever was. However, with that, we've lost the atmosphere. We've now got stewards 'guarding' and policing the S82, which is where the only bit of noise comes from. And the club refuse to make that section bigger, so our atmosphere is restricted in my opinion. 

Our stadium has done many things for us. Improving the atmosphere, it has not. 

Are the club fully to blame?

SAG, Police etc- maybe the club are restricted in what they can do as well, size of area wise.

I'm not saying that I believe the club are pushing for a bigger area because it possibly suits them a bit? However outside factors maybe key here.

On 21/09/2019 at 22:18, Upthereds94 said:

Never mind Gassy, Swansea fans are the latest to tickle your tummy and tell you they like you better than us, quite an achievement that... 

What's the atmosphere like in the tent???

:facepalm:

30 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Are the club fully to blame?

SAG, Police etc- maybe the club are restricted in what they can do as well, size of area wise.

I'm not saying that I believe the club are pushing for a bigger area because it possibly suits them a bit? However outside factors maybe key here.

Akira does have a point tho - Imv the singing section should be located behind the SS goal, not tucked away in the corner but as you say there are probably outside factors that stop that happening.

Away fans are able to make themselves heard because of the acoustics in the Atyeo and they’re in the perfect part of AG.

LJ has often tried to encourage as much home songs/chants as possible and I believe he actually made the effort to meet up with some of the singing section - no doubt to say how much a difference noisy home support can make. 

Being in Dolman we often hear ‘is this a library ’ from the away fans in the Atyeo.......I know that I and guys around me find that annoying!

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Akira does have a point tho - Imv the singing section should be located behind the SS goal, not tucked away in the corner but as you say there are probably outside factors that stop that happening.

Away fans are able to make themselves heard because of the acoustics in the Atyeo and they’re in the perfect part of AG.

LJ has often tried to encourage as much home songs/chants as possible and I believe he actually made the effort to meet up with some of the singing section - no doubt to say how much a difference noisy home support can make. 

Being in Dolman we often hear ‘is this a library ’ from the away fans in the Atyeo.......I know that I and guys around me find that annoying!

And yet they make no noise at all.

It is what the club wants so get used to it.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Agree it should be more central, my question is on whether we can feasibly expand. Again however, as you say logistics etc may prevent it being a bit more central as well- plus existing season ticket holders.

I don't think the Atyeo acoustics are/have been all that but appreciate I'm likely in a minority!

I just don't know how well sound travels out of the stands. You get some posters on here based in the Dolman claiming they heard very little from the Swansea fans yet you get other posters saying they heard the Swansea fans quite a bit more. Question whether we have fantastic acoustics full stop?:dunno:

Archived