IGNORED

PNE away

City oz

Just looking at some history, 

• first game 1901 draw 0-0.
  • Biggest win for City 4-0 1985 Division 3.
  • Biggest loss 5-0 . 2017 the Championship.
  • Never played them in the old Division 1. ( next season we could both be in the prem ) wishful thinking though for PNE 
  • My prediction next week is a 3 - 3 draw with Diedhiou scoring 2 and Weimann getting 1. Keeping the unbeaten run going and only wish it was on Foxtel in OZ as it will be an entertaining and very close one for sure.

Come on you REDS.

5 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

4 of us going up early Saturday, hope the Catholic club has some new beer on, it's like Phoenix ******* nights in there.

Might buy a ticket for the meat raffle this year.

Have a safe trip up and I hope its worth it.

50 minutes ago, just like watching brazil said:

Is it likely to be potd?going for the weekend watching joe morrell play against Blackpool on Friday.

Yep it will be potd, I think the stand holds something like 5k so there’ll be no rush for tickets.

Got mine yesterday along with Brentford, my first trip to deepdale so hoping for a good result!

two of us on the 7.30 train out of TM. A customer of my pub knows one of their players family well, good friends with Paul Bodin through the Somerset FA. 7.15 train back gets into TM in time for a pint  and falcon bus back to rooks bridge at 11.30. Hopefully still be some customers in to finish the day off.

31 minutes ago, grubby said:

two of us on the 7.30 train out of TM. A customer of my pub knows one of their players family well, good friends with Paul Bodin through the Somerset FA. 7.15 train back gets into TM in time for a pint  and falcon bus back to rooks bridge at 11.30. Hopefully still be some customers in to finish the day off.

Do you mean Billy Bodin?

It'll be interesting to see how we set up against Preston.

They actively encourage crosses into their box as they deal with them so well. They find crosses easy to deal with it seems. The man mountain of a German at CB eats them up with ease.

I'll be surprised if Eliasson and Famara start. 

4 minutes ago, spudski said:

They actively encourage crosses into their box as they deal with them so well. They find crosses easy to deal with it seems. The man mountain of a German at CB eats them up with ease.

Sounds like it could be similar to yesterday, maybe with a tweak. 

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

I think we may match their 4231

I meant in as much as smaller, busy more mobile players. Last year Semenyo had a nice little cameo, but maybe Weimann as the furthest forward and KP in behind, possibly with Szmodics and COD running off. I still think that Fam will start, though after yesterday it's clearly not so nailed on.

36 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I meant in as much as smaller, busy more mobile players. Last year Semenyo had a nice little cameo, but maybe Weimann as the furthest forward and KP in behind, possibly with Szmodics and COD running off. I still think that Fam will start, though after yesterday it's clearly not so nailed on.

Exactly my thoughts too.

1 hour ago, spudski said:

If it’s because the CB is tall, are they still happy letting in low whipped crosses like Atletico Madrid a few seasons ago? It was bizarre the extent to which they would concede balls into the box due to the ease with which Godin and co would defend them - absolute masters of it. 

2 hours ago, grubby said:

two of us on the 7.30 train out of TM. A customer of my pub knows one of their players family well, good friends with Paul Bodin through the Somerset FA. 7.15 train back gets into TM in time for a pint  and falcon bus back to rooks bridge at 11.30. Hopefully still be some customers in to finish the day off.

Don’t mention this then .... he could have sent Wales to the 1994 World Cup ... it’s at 07:25 secs ... (or did you mean Bill?)

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Don’t mention this then .... he could have sent Wales to the 1994 World Cup ... it’s at 07:25 secs ... (or did you mean Bill?

He knows the family very well and it was Paul he knew through his Somerset fa work and it's his son Billy who's invited him and a guest to Deepdale. 

Archived