IGNORED

Three Lions?

Ziderarmy

18 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

4 people stabbed in the head and neck, including the pub landlord. I have seen the pictures and it is not pretty. They are lucky to be alive.

Not football related though. Apparently a revenge attack due to someone being glassed earlier in the afternoon

Glassed in the 3 lions? 

An old friend of mine is one of the victims.

What happened is not important, what is important that it seems no life will be lost.

Gutless coward who is now on the run

35 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Looking at the lacerations in one mans head, it looks like a machete attack 

a bottle was used for one of the attacks, not sure about the others. Horrible. Have probably seen same pics as you, not nice.

12 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

What happened is not important, what is important that it seems no life will be lost.

a bottle was used for one of the attacks, not sure about the others. Horrible. Have probably seen same pics as you, not nice.

Completely agree 

5 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

I seen the pics myself (assuming it is the same ones as mentioned) - surely it wasn't just one person who done it? Appreciate if you do not want to say on here but I also seen the pics and they are pretty horrendous.

9 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Where can said pictures be found?

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Why on earth would you want to see them ?!

Obviously I would rather it didn't happen but I too am curious to see what went on.

I guess you could say the same about 90% of the news.

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Why on earth would you want to see them ?!

3 minutes ago, knewtropics said:

Obviously I would rather it didn't happen but I too am curious to see what went on.

Just a load of people seem to have seen them. I’m not squeamish about stuff like that. 

1 minute ago, knewtropics said:

Yep.

There are some things I will not watch - ISIS beheadings for example - but in general I am an adult so I don't need somebody to censor things for me whether that be the government, police, or other forum users.

The general public is not some hypothetical Edwardian Lady who will have an attack of the vapours and faint when confronted with harsh reality. They are adults as much as any politician, journalist or police officer.

8 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Yep.

There are some things I will not watch - ISIS beheadings for example - but in general I am an adult so I don't need somebody to censor things for me whether that be the government, police, or other forum users.

The general public is not some hypothetical Edwardian Lady who will have an attack of the vapours and faint when confronted with harsh reality. They are adults as much as any politician, journalist or police officer.

They are private images that have been shared by people who were there or who know the victims. Nobody is "censoring" them from you. 

It should be up to the victims whether they want the images shared imo as they are personal/private and graphic due to the injuries sustained. They will also no doubt be used as evidence by the police.

Oh, and this thread should be moved to the non-football forum at the very least... 

13 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Yep.

Any pics are those that the victims have shared with their friends and I’m sure have been shared amongst group chats of those that know them. 

I know 2 of the guys well. The pictures are not public images, they are privately shared. No one is censoring them from you. 

If you want the details, there are severe cuts / lacerations to faces, necks, cheeks, heads and in one shot you can virtually see someone’s brain the head cut is so deep. 

Your life won’t be enhanced by seeing it, trust me. 

13 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

They are private images that have been shared by people who were there or who know the victims. Nobody is "censoring" them from you. 

It should be up to the victims whether they want the images shared imo as they are personal/private and graphic due to the injuries sustained. They will also no doubt be used as evidence by the police.

Oh, and this thread should be moved to the non-football forum at the very least... 

There are several people on here referencing them; I doubt they knew the victims personally but were in a Facebook group in which they were shared.

They are trying to gain some elan by boastng that they have seen them but not allowing other people to see them.  They are the insiders, the InTheKnowers.  Everyone else is a lesser being who can only stand and listen in awe to their privileged utterances.

As Umberto Eco said in Foucault's Pendulum: remove the cork.

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

There are several people on here referencing them; I doubt they knew the victims personally but were in a Facebook group in which they were shared.

They are trying to gain some elan by boastng that they have seen them but not allowing other people to see them.  They are the insiders, the InTheKnowers.  Everyone else is a lesser being who can only stand and listen in awe to their privileged utterances.

Wow - haven’t seen anyone ‘boasting’ that they have seen the pics ...

5 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

What a belter you are

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Wow - haven’t seen anyone ‘boasting’ that they have seen the pics ...

I'd call this boasting.  I have seen them and I will interpret them for you but you, you utter pleb, may merely receive and accept my opinions.

7 hours ago, RedEyez said:

Looking at the lacerations in one mans head, it looks like a machete attack 

1 hour ago, wood_red said:

I seen the pics myself (assuming it is the same ones as mentioned) - surely it wasn't just one person who done it? Appreciate if you do not want to say on here but I also seen the pics and they are pretty horrendous.

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

Pictures are horrendous. 

1 hour ago, h hills left shoe said:

I've just seen them and totally agree with that!

Just now, RedEyez said:

What a belter you are

Cheers.

Archived