IGNORED

Three Lions?

Ziderarmy

10 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

There are several people on here referencing them; I doubt they knew the victims personally but were in a Facebook group in which they were shared.

They are trying to gain some elan by boastng that they have seen them but not allowing other people to see them.  They are the insiders, the InTheKnowers.  Everyone else is a lesser being who can only stand and listen in awe to their privileged utterances.

As Umberto Eco said in Foucault's Pendulum: remove the cork.

So what. If you are in a group who knows these people, or knows someone who knows someone etc then you may have seen the images shared PRIVATELY. 

If you are not in such circles then you may not be lucky (or unlucky) enough to view them. 

Nothing to do with being in the know. I’m 100% certain there are things that you share with your friends which I will never see 

To be honest, when it got to about midday today and I hadn’t seen a thread yet on here I was glad, as I’m sure it’s something that those involved and their families probably don’t want shared publically. 

Trust me bud, you don’t wanna see the images and this is an overall situation that those not directly involved in are probably best not getting involved. 

1 minute ago, RedEyez said:

Look up the definition of boasting you absolute melt 

You have seen them; Dolly asked to see them and @BS4 on Tour... questioned why she would want to.

I don't want to see them but this cliqueiness of people commenting upon them but not allowing others to see them is schoolboy stuff.

I know but you don't - naah naah naah!

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

So what. If you are in a group who knows these people, or knows someone who knows someone etc then you may have seen the images shared PRIVATELY. 

If you are not in such circles then you may not be lucky (or unlucky) enough to view them. 

Nothing to do with being in the know. I’m 100% certain there are things that you share with your friends which I will never see 

To be honest, when it got to about midday today and I hadn’t seen a thread yet on here I was glad, as I’m sure it’s something that those involved and their families probably don’t want shared publically. 

Trust me bud, you don’t wanna see the images and this is an overall situation that those not directly involved in are probably best not getting involved. 

I agree Harry.  I don't wat to see them but people posting that they have and simultaneously denying seeing them to others counts as boasting of their privileged insider position to me.  Though some muppet thinks it makes me a melt; whatever that is.

I was merely commenting on them as someone said one person is basically on the run, and I thought it couldn't be one person who inflicted all the damage.

I don't see anyone boasting about seeing them (as it seems plenty have seen them). I personally do not think it is the place for them to be shared,, as for one they shouldn't be shared in public imo, and two it is certainly unfair on anyone who doesn't want to see them and then scroll through the thread and then they get hit with the images on here not expecting to see them.

5 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

You have seen them; Dolly asked to see them and @BS4 on Tour... questioned why she would want to.

I don't want to see them but this cliqueiness of people commenting upon them but not allowing others to see them is schoolboy stuff.

I know but you don't - naah naah naah!

Are you always this stupid ? I could post them on this thread at any time, but I’m not going to out of respect for the injured parties, one of whom is my pal. 

Get a grip. The fact that you have taken this to heart is laughable. I bet you were always the last kid to be picked at 5 a side, weren't you? Bless.

2 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I agree Harry.  I don't wat to see them but people posting that they have and simultaneously denying seeing them to others counts as boasting of their privileged insider position to me.  Though some muppet thinks it makes me a melt; whatever that is.

What’s a muppet? 

1 minute ago, wood_red said:

I was merely commenting on them as someone said one person is basically on the run, and I thought it couldn't be one person who inflicted all the damage.

I don't see anyone boasting about seeing them (as it seems plenty have seen them). I personally do not think it is the place for them to be shared,, as for one they shouldn't be shared in public imo, and two it is certainly unfair on anyone who doesn't want to see them and then scroll through the thread and then they get hit with the images on here not expecting to see them.

I certainly don't want them posted on the thread!

Somebody asked to see them and was refused. Put up or shut up would be my response.

2 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Are you always this stupid ? I could post them on this thread at any time, but I’m not going to out of respect for the injured parties, one of whom is my pal. 

Get a grip. The fact that you have taken this to heart is laughable. I bet you were always the last kid to be picked at 5 a side, weren't you? Bless.

What’s a muppet? 

Yes, I am of course extremely stupid.

You are a muppet.

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I certainly don't want them posted on the thread!

Somebody asked to see them and was refused. Put up or shut up would be my response.

Not really. 

Somebody asked to see them and those that know the people innocently hospitalised by this have stated their preference to not share them. 

And that should be the end of the matter. 

29 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

There are several people on here referencing them; I doubt they knew the victims personally but were in a Facebook group in which they were shared.

They are trying to gain some elan by boastng that they have seen them but not allowing other people to see them.  They are the insiders, the InTheKnowers.  Everyone else is a lesser being who can only stand and listen in awe to their privileged utterances.

As Umberto Eco said in Foucault's Pendulum: remove the cork.

The problem with football forums is there's always people quoting French philosophy...

The only people who need to see the pics are the family and the police, I wouldn’t look at them if offered, I'm a friend of the family and better friend of one of the young men who sadly was one of the attacked, as one of his family put it the poor lad ain’t even looked at his injuries yet so why share it around, it was meant for a select few and someone abused the trust, lets all show a bit of respect and let the images come to light when the family and more importantly the victims are ready for the general public to see them. 

This place is full of genuine belters, I thought the CTID Facebook page was bad but it’s even worse on here.

Fancy getting arsey about not seeing the gruesome pictures of the misfortunes of a few blokes that don’t want them to be shared on a public forum.

As Harry said, it’s not about being in the know, it’s about respect for those involved. I’ve seen the pictures and it just angered me even more and I wish that I could unsee them, but it is what it is.

Lets just hope the lad who carried out the heinous crime gets what he deserves. 

Just my opinion; If the images mentioned were for public viewing then I’m sure the newspaper would have published them, they haven’t so let’s leave it to the families and friends,  and allow the Police to do their job.

17 hours ago, TuxHarry said:

This place is full of genuine belters, I thought the CTID Facebook page was bad but it’s even worse on here.

Fancy getting arsey about not seeing the gruesome pictures of the misfortunes of a few blokes that don’t want them to be shared on a public forum.

As Harry said, it’s not about being in the know, it’s about respect for those involved. I’ve seen the pictures and it just angered me even more and I wish that I could unsee them, but it is what it is.

Lets just hope the lad who carried out the heinous crime gets what he deserves. 

Having seen them myself I don’t think it would be appropriate for them to be shared on here.  I’d rather people didn’t have to see them unknowingly  - if they want to I’m sure you can find them online. 

I'm not even sure why people without the slightest connection to this are so eager to see them - those that have seen the photos have seen them because of a connection to the people or the place. Fair enough. Those that haven't clearly have neither, yet are still angling for a look? that's a bit weird, no? reminds me of the people that slow down to gawk at a car crash. 

4 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

I'm not even sure why people without the slightest connection to this are so eager to see them - those that have seen the photos have seen them because of a connection to the people or the place. Fair enough. Those that haven't clearly have neither, yet are still angling for a look? that's a bit weird, no? reminds me of the people that slow down to gawk at a car crash. 

You miss the point.

I don't wish to see them it is that people are grandstanding their membership of the inner circle and then when somebody asks to also see them they then don't wish to share their secret and esoteric knowledge because they are in a privileged position and just wanted to let everyone know it by commenting about it.

It's like primary school kids going "I've got a secret".

Archived