IGNORED

City fans 1-0 West Midlands Police

thatcham red

44 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

What is this "agenda" you speak of then? Can you enlighten us? 

Nope don't choose to.

Far too many examples of harrassment to cite, which will be pooh pooed by the usual suspects.

It is a clear policy by OB to target certain individuals who follow BCFC whether they transgress or not.

Simply an easy PC way to boost stats.

16 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I seem to recall @GasDestroyer a while ago warning of some sort of a 'round up' or something similar?

I wonder if this was a part of it, this Millwall case in which 6/10 have to date seemingly been cleared- may well have put a dent in those figures.

One for FSA Faircop to be interested in, or not really relevant in that context? I'll admit I know nothing about the case, but if 6/10 are found not guilty with 4 still to appear, you have to wonder...

You are correct @Mr Popodopolous
I can’t reveal the source but it was 100% reliable. 

4 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Very interesting stuff.

Makes me wonder if there's a bit of an agenda- moreso than usual...by named/unnamed individuals.

AS&P- any individuals who work at the club I should wonder too?

If 4 pleaded guilty because convinced of a stitch up and it turns out there is not much at all in the case, should this not be revisited, the guilty pleas- or is that it legally in that respect- FSA Faircop or too late/irrelevant now?

There has been an “agenda” going on ref A+S OB, so watch your backs at football, especially in and around AG.
Don’t believe all the bollox you read on here from certain OB.

On 27/09/2019 at 13:11, Mr Popodopolous said:

Wasn't the cost prohibitive though, which is why they weren't part of the initial action?

Plus the fact that a court case would cost so much more- as outlined by @BobBobSuperBob earlier in this thread- the reason there was a settlement out of court from the fans POV- or at least an important part of the reason that it was the case?

Would have been great to have it properly settled in court though, but clearly there are downside risks with this.

If we didn't have a corrupt police service there wouldn't be a need for any cost, would there. 

They'd freely and honestly admit their mistakes and apologise from the off. Instead they deliberately tried to hide from the truth. I wouldn't trust them to sit on the till in Aldi, let alone serve as police officers. Yet they still do. 

I wonder what misdemeanours and dishonesty they have planned next. 

7 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

If we didn't have a corrupt police service there wouldn't be a need for any cost, would there. 

They'd freely and honestly admit their mistakes and apologise from the off. Instead they deliberately tried to hide from the truth. I wouldn't trust them to sit on the till in Aldi, let alone serve as police officers. Yet they still do. 

I wonder what misdemeanours and dishonesty they have planned next. 

You think we have a ‘corrupt police service’ do you ?

So each and every Independent Force and it’s officers are corrupt ?

What a completely ridiculous statement both in its accuracy and generalisation 

Your nonsense is exactly what those officers did that day - make assumptions and categorise all the same

Ohhh the irony

Laughable idiocy

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Your nonsense is exactly what those officers did that day - make assumptions and categorise all the same

Ohhh the irony

Laughable idiocy

Corrupt Police Force - Not as an organisation

Corrupt Police Officers - 100% they are about

24 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

There has been an “agenda” going on ref A+S OB, so watch your backs at football, especially in and around AG.
Don’t believe all the bollox you read on here from certain OB.

I'll tell you what the police should be doing - out catching real criminals that's what :whistle:

• Admin
1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

The definition of corrupt is fairly simple Phants 

I would class this as corrupt.....

One in five crimes reported to the police are not being recorded by officers, according to new figures, leading to victims being “deprived” of justice.

Rape and violence are among the thousands of crimes that are not recorded by the police, a watchdog warned. 

Inspectors who are reviewing crime data for every police force in England found that at Thames Valley Police (TVP), one of the largest forces in the country, 35,200 crimes were not recorded per year. 

The force has been graded “inadequate” at recording crime by a watchdog which found only about 80 percent of crimes that were reported were recorded. 

Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary and Fire and Rescue Services (HMICFRS) found that at TVP only 69.2% of reported violent crimes were recorded, meaning over 13,900 reports are not recorded.

HM Inspector of Constabulary Zoe Billingham said: “I am disappointed with the quality of crime recording in Thames Valley.

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ohhh the irony

Laughable idiocy

The police force in question acted with dishonesty to protect themselves.

I call that corruption. You call it whatever you want. 

31 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

The police force in question acted with dishonesty to protect themselves.

I call that corruption. You call it whatever you want. 

At least you now refer to one Force , and

Well I won’t make up my own definition 

For someone who likes to get on their hobby horse I suggest you actually look it up before you throw around such statements and talk ******

Still blabbering because the cops didn’t come running to you when you thought they should ?

3 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

There is much that has gone on with these charges that is clearly not known by many on here. 

But like the recent WMP case the Metropolitan police were at fault in this case too

You will just have to take our word for it

Without pushing for info at all, and I'll get onto other posts later.

6/10- with 4 either to stand trial or prematurely (potentially) putting in a guilty plea as they consider it a done deal- is a pretty unhealthy ratio for conviction and security of it IMO.

Could be wrong of course but it certainly sounds it!

6/10 found innocent though, mediocre ratio- makes me question the whole thing and the veracity of it.

47 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Without pushing for info at all, and I'll get onto other posts later.

6/10- with 4 either to stand trial or prematurely (potentially) putting in a guilty plea as they consider it a done deal- is a pretty unhealthy ratio for conviction and security of it IMO.

Could be wrong of course but it certainly sounds it!

6/10 found innocent though, mediocre ratio- makes me question the whole thing and the veracity of it.

Same judge and cps involved for the four. Maybe commonsense with prevail but a&sp will be hoping not. If you saw the video you would see 11 men backs to the wall confronted for a long time by scores of Millwall who were generally unmasked yet only 2 of them were pinched. Anyone suggesting Hayward and her mates haven't lobbied hard for jail time is deluded. 

11 hours ago, Loon plage said:

Same judge and cps involved for the four. Maybe commonsense with prevail but a&sp will be hoping not. If you saw the video you would see 11 men backs to the wall confronted for a long time by scores of Millwall who were generally unmasked yet only 2 of them were pinched. Anyone suggesting Hayward and her mates haven't lobbied hard for jail time is deluded. 

Thank you for this

for the record I have not lobbied for “ jail time” as you quote   If people get convicted of an offence in court it is the sitting judge that sentences, not police, not cps and certainly not the local football officer 

the case is ongoing so I cannot comment until it has been concluded. A number of other males are due in court later this year and once the case has concluded I can then give updates into it. 

1 hour ago, phantom said:

As Adam Baker has tweeted this morning, he ones one of the ones who publicised the case 4 years ago. It’s such a shame that those that came after him have said nothing. Times move on, staff move on, but the fact that the club haven’t recognised the importance of this victory and said anything officially to congratulate the fans makes me both angry and sad. 

From 1:52 to 3:26 listen to this vid- the force (plus possibly some of the roles therein) of our esteemed Head of Security sounds familiar. It's unfortunate coincidence really! The force he was in isn't some state secret but still...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvy1ATLo4BQ

To also add, in that article- glad justice was done, fully understand view of those who couldn't take the risk moving forward as it was a big financial risk indeed! One thing that confused me- the fact that the club allowed the meeting to take place at AG sounds like there was some support for it at that level- unless by club it meant Supporters Club only? Then that support fell of a cliff- why! Would've been good to see it being settled in court with the police having to answer there, but the settlement on balance seems pretty sensible. Any repercussions for individual offending officers?

As above also posted by Dolly, Adam Baker was on board it seemed, publicising it- then  :tumbleweed:from the club. All very odd.

Seems there's an article on Millwall case.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jury-clears-six-bristol-city-3414656#

This bit, alluded to higher up the thread, confirms the guilty plea early on.

Four of the men pleaded guilty to a charge of violent disorder before the trial began.

3_TCR_BRI_101019Gregorian_1JPG.jpg

The Gregorian pub in Bermondsey (Image: Google Street View)

A fifth manchanged his plea from ‘not guilty’ to guilty last month before the trial began.

I deleted names as it's seemingly an ongoing case. If I'm looking at this objectively, like I said before if 6/10 or is it 6/11 cleared and the 4 guilty almost by default- ie before the trial began, that'd raise red flags about the other 4, possibly 5 IMO.

24 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Seems there's an article on Millwall case.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jury-clears-six-bristol-city-3414656#

This bit, alluded to higher up the thread, confirms the guilty plea early on.

I deleted names as it's seemingly an ongoing case. If I'm looking at this objectively, like I said before if 6/10 or is it 6/11 cleared and the 4 guilty almost by default- ie before the trial began, that'd raise red flags about the other 4, possibly 5 IMO.

Not sure why the rag felt it appropriate to publish the names and addresses of those cleared by a jury ?

Perhaps someone should plaster Tristan Cork's personal details all over the place too. Hope so.

26 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Not sure why the rag felt it appropriate to publish the names and addresses of those cleared by a jury ?

Perhaps someone should plaster Tristan Cork's personal details all over the place too. Hope so.

Yes, that was unusual and I'd suggest unwarranted LP- no idea if it's common practice but I doubt it somewhat! Probably worth those who were found innocent seeking removal of details or similar, seeking legal advice anyway.

5 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

As Adam Baker has tweeted this morning, he ones one of the ones who publicised the case 4 years ago. It’s such a shame that those that came after him have said nothing. Times move on, staff move on, but the fact that the club haven’t recognised the importance of this victory and said anything officially to congratulate the fans makes me both angry and sad. 

You're right but it’s not really surprising, is it. Now, back to your big box ?

6 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Bristol Sport is a muppet factory

Archived