IGNORED

City fans 1-0 West Midlands Police

thatcham red

20 hours ago, Loon plage said:

Same judge and cps involved for the four. Maybe commonsense with prevail but a&sp will be hoping not. If you saw the video you would see 11 men backs to the wall confronted for a long time by scores of Millwall who were generally unmasked yet only 2 of them were pinched. Anyone suggesting Hayward and her mates haven't lobbied hard for jail time is deluded. 

That video was on social media/YouTube (in the public domain) until taken down.

Several of the Millwall “local residents” are very well known also. So why just the 2 pinched.

On 11/10/2019 at 08:02, JulieH said:

Thank you for this

for the record I have not lobbied for “ jail time” as you quote   If people get convicted of an offence in court it is the sitting judge that sentences, not police, not cps and certainly not the local football officer 

the case is ongoing so I cannot comment until it has been concluded. A number of other males are due in court later this year and once the case has concluded I can then give updates into it. 

look forward to your update.....me and a lot of my friends  have been on a long battle going up and down to london isleworth crown court for weeks ...none of us were arrested on the day we played Millwall 

you watched the CCTV and you then told the MET police the names of who you knew .....including my name and then in your report said he is a RISK .....that i am a little unhappy with 

Just to let you know it was a very one sided court case as the police and CPS lied from start to finish ...If i am honest it was a terrible time for me and my family while all this was going on ..It cost me over nine thousand pound for solicitors and then Barristers ..and that will be hanging over my families heads for a long time .....

Many tanks Stephen 

Archived