IGNORED

Ayew RADA trained?

mcheneyred

I was astonished by Ayew's theatrical shenanigans, trying to manipulate the referees decision making. It was pathetic. 

This is quite standard cheating behaviour for him. He was called out for diving by Alan Shearer for diving against Leicester in 2017.:

Alan Shearer Calls for FA to Ban West Ham Striker Andre Ayew for His Dive Against Leicester

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11142511/does-ayew-dive

3 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

My thoughts too. He needs to watch where he's going ?

What's even worse is Brownhill goes down, whistle goes for a foul. 

You'd think Brownhill would be happy as he's earned his free kick? 

Oh no, he has to slow up the play and act like a wilting flower holding his leg etc.

He should be shamed of himself. Players like him move me closer and closer to doing something else on a Saturday. 

41 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Oh no, he has to slow up the play and act like a wilting flower holding his leg etc.

He should be shamed of himself. Players like him move me closer and closer to doing something else on a Saturday. 

I wonder if he's been instructed to do this?

47 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Funny how many don’t notice when it’s our players! 

I noticed Ayew ‘milking’ virtually every physical contact with a City player not long after the kick off. One minute lying prone rubbing his shin/ankle, next min he’s up sprinting and then lying prone again. I thought he was made of balsa wood...

Very irritating to witness and why he was getting deservedly booed every time he had the ball. 

18 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I noticed Ayew ‘milking’ virtually every physical contact with a City player not long after the kick off. One minute lying prone rubbing his shin/ankle, next min he’s up sprinting and then lying prone again. I thought he was made of balsa wood...

Very irritating to witness and why he was getting deservedly booed every time he had the ball. 

Their number 22?

57 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Their number 22?

If you go to  the BBC Sport  - Bristol City you’ll a great picture of Ayew doing a dying swan act............:rofl2br:

Tried to get a link but haven’t been able to do it. I’ve never have much joy trying to get BBC links with my iPad.         :facepalm:

3 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

2 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Instructed to do this to make Cotswold Red find something else to do on a Saturday?

9 minutes ago, ashtonphil mk2 said:

The worst was when he was injured off the pitch and then crawled back on, stood up and then fell down again.

And we all knew what he was going to do...

Things like this need to be picked up by the officials. The ref must have noticed how much time he spent on the floor, but he only added 2 mins of added time. Should have added 5 mins at least which would have been handy as they were down to ten men by then.

6 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

5 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Surely not?! Only Warnock does this according to the wise ones .... ?✌️?

5 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Here, let me help you with that...

IMG_1843.PNG

94412785_dyingswan.jpg.aa3653d6dbff3ec5cfd6114e091877bb.jpg

One of these is a bit of  girl's blouse performing a dramatic, theatrical and over the top impression of a dying swan

the other is a member of the National Ballet.

8 hours ago, mcheneyred said:

I was astonished by Ayew's theatrical shenanigans, trying to manipulate the referees decision making. It was pathetic. 

It was shocking. But the ref managed to go one step further by falling for it everytime.

For a team that played for a result throughout the 90 minutes, I'm happy to give Swansea some credit but Ayew was the worst faker I've seen since Spanish and Italian football in the 80s.

Archived