IGNORED

Leave our Lee Alone

Champion Dung Spreader

3 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I think the big mouth who is always shouting in the background of all the Tv broadcasts - needs to go and get a job, too much time on his hands

Is that the guy with the top hat? (Not to be confused with myself or @Sir Colby-Tit.)

I was in Westminster for a meeting recently and saw him there, interested to know who's funding his stop out.

37 minutes ago, Champion Dung Spreader said:

Just seen on the tv - big crowds in Brighton and London chanting "Johnson out!" - what business is it of theirs? He's doing ok

Our Johnson is a “remainer”!

I’ll be glad when this bollocks is over, the vote has taken place and we’re off!

(Even though I voted remain!)

56 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Is that the guy with the top hat? (Not to be confused with myself or @Sir Colby-Tit.)

I was in Westminster for a meeting recently and saw him there, interested to know who's funding his stop out.

I don't wear a top hat, I would look ridiculous. 

Strictly a bowler hat for me, with leopardskin leggings. 

57 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Self funding in the main.

Army Pension, stays with friends, sold his stamp / coin collection.  Has had the odd bit of crowd-funding for materials.

1 hour ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I think the big mouth who is always shouting in the background of all the Tv broadcasts - needs to go and get a job, too much time on his hands

If you mean Steve Bray - Mr Stop Brexit - he's a rare coin dealer, so he has a job and a business, and can combine that with his activism. He lives with a fellow activist he met outside Parliament, and she has a flat in central London. 

6 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

If you mean Steve Bray - Mr Stop Brexit - he's a rare coin dealer, so he has a job and a business, and can combine that with his activism. He lives with a fellow activist he met outside Parliament, *and she has a flat in central London. 

Hope she has a decent spare tyre, or recovery service membership. Central London, terrible place to break down poor cow.

• Admin
12 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

What an unbelieveably shit opinion.

Thank you

I personally find it very uncomfortable that a very vulnerable 16 year old girl with a serious mental health condition is put up in front of the world like this. 

She shouldn't be the one to be putting this message out there and her latest speech was more an act than showing real passion as it was so forceably scripted 

IMG_20190924_180740.jpg

On 24/09/2019 at 19:12, phantom said:

Thank you

I personally find it very uncomfortable that a very vulnerable 16 year old girl with a serious mental health condition is put up in front of the world like this. 

She shouldn't be the one to be putting this message out there and her latest speech was more an act than showing real passion as it was so forceably scripted 

IMG_20190924_180740.jpg

Hmmm.

I have some (slight) doubts, but would have to say that, much to the dismay, even disgust, of my wife and daughters, I tend to share your view on this subject.

14 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Hmmm.

I have some (slight) doubts, but would have to say that, much to the dismay, even disgust, of my wife and daughters, I tend to share your view on this subject.

So does Putin.......there’s a link on the BBC website.

Archived