IGNORED

this is for those NOT going to preston on saturday

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Nothing stoping ANYONE buying a return ticket from BTM to parson street and not using it.

As we drove by after the match on Saturday I did smile to myself when I saw you stood on the bridge looking down at the station, overseeing your project ?

PS, I am not going to Preston on Saturday, three trips ( 2x midweek hauls) and with only 1 point to show and shipped in a ton of goals in the past, I decided to give it a miss. So I fully expect 3 points in my absence!

18 minutes ago, RedM said:

As we drove by after the match on Saturday I did smile to myself when I saw you stood on the bridge looking down at the station, overseeing your project ?

PS, I am not going to Preston on Saturday, three trips ( 2x midweek hauls) and with only 1 point to show and shipped in a ton of goals in the past, I decided to give it a miss. So I fully expect 3 points in my absence!

Do what a lot do, pop over to Europe Saturday pm. (Travel on VPN ?) pay the £5 and enjoy Robins TV. ?

19 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Thank you RedM

Not a bad set of returns,

230 on the weston bound train and

170 on the Bristol temple meads train

If anyone else had posted this I'd have smiled and presumed they were joking, but I honestly dont know if this is a joke or for real... I feel a whoosh coming on but have to ask... Did you actually stand and count em?  (erm, no surely not, no, hmm, or on the hand, maybe you did.. 400 really?)   :dunno:

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Nothing stoping ANYONE buying a return ticket from BTM to parson street and not using it.

This is the kind of public service advice we've been missing lately.

Btw, I buy a return to PSN when I come up on the train, but only use the station when coming to the game, it doesn't work going back so I get the bus back to BRI. 

So if you're counting after a match, add 1 for me 

Archived