IGNORED

Luton Away/Ticket Requests (Merged)

BCFC1512

3 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

Why did the ticket office only give 20 minute notice on this for the smallest allocation of the season?

A load of my mates are going to miss out on tickets unless they check their effin phones, piss poor planning this is.

Isn’t that your mates’ problem?

Seems like over 1000 other people haven’t had the same issue...

4 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

Why did the ticket office only give 20 minute notice on this for the smallest allocation of the season?

A load of my mates are going to miss out on tickets unless they check their effin phones, piss poor planning this is.

They've given short notice a couple of times this season. Very poor.

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

What my mates problem because they work during the week and don’t have access to their phones at the click of a finger?

Weird bloke you are, lots will miss out who intended to go because of the short notice.

1 minute ago, TuxHarry said:

What my mates problem because they work during the week and don’t have access to their phones at the click of a finger?

Weird bloke you are, lots will miss out who intended to go because of the short notice.

And yet it still sells out, the club isn’t to blame if  many fans who want to go can’t as all the tickets are sold out...

• Admin
10 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

7 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Can agree with both points, but no idea why the club give us such short notice

I'm lucky today I was online and saw the release info, if it had been earlier in the week when I was at cricket I would not have seen the details

@TuxHarry do what I did and I've bought additional tickets in the off chance those that I know that are at work and not aware will probably want one. If not I will have some spare

This is going to sell out in the hour by the looks of things

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Can agree with both points, but no idea why the club give us such short notice

I'm lucky today I was online and saw the release info, if it had been earlier in the week when I was at cricket I would not have seen the details

@TuxHarry do what I did and I've bought additional tickets in the off chance those that I know that are at work and not aware will probably want one. If not I will have some spare

This is going to sell out in the hour by the looks of things

I was lucky that I had access to my phone also mate.

I can’t buy tickets for my mates as I don’t have their supporters numbers, so if you’ve spares in the away end gimme a shout I’ll gladly take them.

Not the club’s fault though they gave 20 mins notice though.... :laugh:

3 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

I can’t buy tickets for my mates as I don’t have their supporters numbers, so if you’ve spares in the away end gimme a shout I’ll gladly take them.

As the game is going to sell out it doesn’t seem that the amount of notice the club has given has made a large difference.

Its annoying for those who can’t get tickets I understand that, but we will still have a full away end so some people were always going to miss out

5 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

It’s a right pain in the ass but Luton was always going to be popular.

I made sure I had all my lot that I was buying for set up on the online site a couple of weeks ago, ready for when they came on sale. 

10 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

And yet it still sells out, the club isn’t to blame if  many fans who want to go can’t as all the tickets are sold out...

Possibly. but 20 minutes notice for when they go on sale and many people can't have access for that information due to work etc is just piss poor. They could have put the information out yesterday no problem couldn't they, and if people miss out because they have sold out then that is fair enough. Or announce it today and put them on sale Monday morning?

2 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

I made sure I had all my lot that I was buying for set up on the online site a couple of weeks ago, ready for when they came on sale. 

Good planning that mate.

How you all planning on getting there? I’m torn on minibus or train, never been to Luton by train before so no idea how easy it is.

9 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Possibly. but 20 minutes notice for when they go on sale and many people can't have access for that information due to work etc is just piss poor. They could have put the information out yesterday no problem couldn't they, and if people miss out because they have sold out then that is fair enough. Or announce it today and put them on sale Monday morning?

There’s little difference though if they’ve still sold out so quickly.

Lets be honest, if the information had come available yesterday the website would have probably crashed and we’d have all complained anyway ?

27 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

A lot will miss out whatever happens. 

Very happy someone got tickets for me earlier today. I had no idea they were going on sale and no access to phone etc to buy them during work time. It was a nice surprise to check my phone and find I am going as I’ve never been to Luton before and I like ticking grounds off.

I do feel the pain of those who missed out though, this time it went my way but many times it doesn’t. 

30 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Is it that Luton is popular or just a really small away allocation?

26 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

Good planning that mate.

How you all planning on getting there? I’m torn on minibus or train, never been to Luton by train before so no idea how easy it is.

If we’re going to continue doing well it’s seriously worth getting all your mates to send you their details and adding them as friends on the ticket site. It’s easy to do (atm anyway) so worth doing it now.

Trains easy, just across to London then it’s not too far from there. 

Archived