IGNORED

Luton Away/Ticket Requests (Merged)

BCFC1512

20 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

It was tongue in cheek mate, there was a thread made earlier in the day from someone wanting a ticket, as well as this current long thread & then the one you added to.

It wasn’t particularly aimed at you mate more the guy who started the thread you replied to because there were already loads of people asking for tickets ?

And i replied so that if there were any tickets going they went to City fans, not bloody german tourists

Enjoy your Saturday night ???

I was reading through the Luton Town ticket sale discussion and saw there was a suggestion to start a new thread for all those who missed out but are looking for tickets. So here it is.

For my part I would be happy to drive anyone to and from the game from Bristol for free in exchange for a couple of spare tickets ( which I would obviously pay for).

thanks for reading . 

I booked my train weeks ago thinking I'd be first in the queue when they went on sale, by the time I'd heard they'd gone on sale they been sold out for 3 hours.

Looking for 1 ticket before I have to explore home end options 

Willing to pay face value plus 2 pints of cider

14 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

I booked my train weeks ago thinking I'd be first in the queue when they went on sale, by the time I'd heard they'd gone on sale they been sold out for 3 hours.

willing to pay face value + 3 pints  

On 07/10/2019 at 22:29, JBFC II said:

If you can’t get a ticket for this, how about come up to Barnsley instead ?

1 it's a Friday and I'm working 

2 even if it was a Saturday there's no train back to South Devon after the game, everywhere is a long trip when you live here. 

3 I've seen City play at Barnsley, never seen them at Luton

11 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

1 it's a Friday and I'm working 

2 even if it was a Saturday there's no train back to South Devon after the game, everywhere is a long trip when you live here. 

3 I've seen City play at Barnsley, never seen them at Luton

I never get this, each game is a new game, what is so special about a "new " ground ?

So IF we were in the Prem for a few years, nobody would go after a few years 'coz they'd been to Anfield. Old Trafford, Emirates etc ?:dunno:

On 07/10/2019 at 17:43, ralphindevon said:

Tickets still left in home and but possibly with restricted view.... wonder how many of us are in there come match day :laugh:.... ??

27 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Luton is 20 miles away from my home.

Barnsley is in Yorkshire.

Barnsley has hundreds of spare seats. 

Luton is sold out.

One is much easier to get a ticket for than the other!

(Before you say anything, I am only joking...)

18 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

I never get this, each game is a new game, what is so special about a "new " ground ?

So IF we were in the Prem for a few years, nobody would go after a few years 'coz they'd been to Anfield. Old Trafford, Emirates etc ?:dunno:

Fair enough, each to their own.

Personally I, and thousands like me, love visiting football grounds and going to a new one always adds to the excitement.

Of course I've revisited many grounds, Reading, Swindon, Rovers, Stoke and many others all well over 5 times and will continue to do so in whatever league we're in. 

I've also seen City play on 68 different grounds and would live to get to 100 one day 

Seeing City away anywhere is great but surely you can get seeing City at a ground you've never been to before is going to be better than one you've visited before?

45 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Personally I, and thousands like me, love visiting football grounds and going to a new one always adds to the excitement.

Of course I've revisited many grounds, Reading, Swindon, Rovers, Stoke and many others all well over 5 times and will continue to do so in whatever league we're in. 

I've also seen City play on 68 different grounds and would live to get to 100 one day 

Seeing City away anywhere is great but surely you can get seeing City at a ground you've never been to before is going to be better than one you've visited before?

46 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Only if we win !:cool:

2 hours ago, Fitzy Red said:

This is the worst episode since Walsall away ticket fiasco in the play off replay allocation

Ticket allocation is so simple

Reward those who follow REGULAR

Not ducking rocket science !!!

I've been following regular for over 45 years but not this season due to being out of the country, as far as I'm concerned I've as much right as anyone to a Luton ticket. Absolutely no need for a priority scheme other than season ticket holders first and plenty of notice from the club regarding sales

On 10/10/2019 at 05:37, Galway Red said:

I've been following regular for over 45 years but not this season due to being out of the country, as far as I'm concerned I've as much right as anyone to a Luton ticket. Absolutely no need for a priority scheme other than season ticket holders first and plenty of notice from the club regarding sales

I don’t pick and choose games 

I go every week with my 73 old father

So regular to me is every game

Have done since I stopped playing football 20yrs ago

6 minutes ago, Fitzy Red said:

I'm happy for you that you can afford to go to every game.

Unfortunately, most of us have no choice but to pick and choose which games we can attend.

34 minutes ago, Fitzy Red said:

Very few people can afford to go to 46 matches in a season, fair play to those that do but there are many reasons why people can’t. 

That doesn’t make those fans any less than you...

Archived