IGNORED

Which team in current 4 top divisions have we not played for the longest

MC RISK77

5 minutes ago, 22A said:

81-82 season in Div 3.

As an aside, the following year, eight of the teams we played in Div 4 are all now non league.

I would almost certainly have been at that game but have no recollection of it. 

When you’ve seen City around 1500 times over the decades I guess it’s difficult to remember individual league games. 

38 minutes ago, 22A said:

81-82 season in Div 3.

As an aside, the following year, eight of the teams we played in Div 4 are all now non league.

We played Lincoln in 85 and 86. I remember going there in a transit; no seats, no windows, everyone sprawling and rolling around in the back. Long way travelling like that. Think it was 1:1. 

39 minutes ago, ForeverRed said:

Positive we played Lincoln away end of April 1983, it was close to my 18th birthday and I had the worse hangover ever.

All I remember is that it snowed, and all I could eat was Jelly babies. I think we won 1 - 0.

Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 19.01.10.png

38 minutes ago, ForeverRed said:

Positive we played Lincoln away end of April 1983, it was close to my 18th birthday and I had the worse hangover ever.

All I remember is that it snowed, and all I could eat was Jelly babies. I think we won 1 - 0.

Hope you progressed to wine gums after your 18th? 

Its a coming of age thing, babies to wino's .. 

2 hours ago, weepywall said:

Agree, fairly sure we haven't played Spurs since division 1 days.

Same. Definitely can’t recall us playing Spurs. I’m sure a Spurs friendly in the 90’s would’ve attracted me to the game as I have a spurs supporting mate, and we definitely didn’t go to this. 

Archived