IGNORED

Derby County Drink Driving charges (merged topics)

WhistleHappy

12 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Football clubs bought and played Nile Ranger , they'll have no problem at all with these 2.

Did anyone actually pay for Ranger? 

And look how well that worked out for those clubs?

Clubs tend to be a lot more professional nowadays (for the most part).

10 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Football clubs bought and played Nile Ranger , they'll have no problem at all with these 2.

And didn’t even Luke McCormick (I think) get back into the game after KILLING 2 young kids whilst drink driving. 

If he can play again, you can bet yer arse these clowns will 

6 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Did anyone actually pay for Ranger? 

And look how well that worked out for those clubs?

Clubs tend to be a lot more professional nowadays (for the most part).

I can guarantee you these two will stay in the game and if we dont go up we'll probably see them down the Gate in the future. Employed by one of those unprofessional clubs you mentioned above.

16 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Just seen a photo of keoghs leg shared in a city and Cardiff players WhatsApp. Looks bad. A lot of rumours that they are lucky to be alive, all day drinking and other stuff probably not meant for a forum

Is that the one doing the rounds where he's in Sondico underarmour and umbro shorts? It looks like he's almost lost his leg from the knee down. 

2 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

So the bit where I said ‘Do you believe there’s any transfer value left in these players’? Didn’t cover the fact that I was on about anyone paying a transfer fee for these players?

I’m sure someone would take them on a free & I’m also sure that those players won’t be in a position to command their current wages or better.

The more that is coming out about the whole incident, the worse it is looking for these players, it isn’t a simple case of 2 or 3 lads have a couple of pints & then risk driving home in the hope of being under the limit! The evidence points towards the group being very very drunk, possible use of illegal substances & plastered it all over social media for everyone to see & then they still had no regard for the law, the general public or themselves, caused an accident, fled the scene, left a member of their party behind & then returned to the scene drink driving again!

And this despite the club expecting them to be sensible & laying on transport for them!

They’d hardly be at the top of clubs list of possible recruits i’d say.

And it’s obviously all a matter of opinion & mine isn’t the same as yours.

I’m sure the Derby Community Trust are thrilled that they’ll be re-integrated into the squad and serve their time helping them.

4 minutes ago, BITW said:

Keogh’s knee apparently.

3D00588C-0D9A-4FF2-9896-8465C559F738.jpeg

Assuming that was taken on the night of the accident & the Derby players had been out bowling (as explained by Cocu) & then for a meal / drinks, would it not be considered a bit strange that Keogh was out & wearing Sondico / Umbro shorts? 
Now I’m no expert on Richard Keogh’s fashion sense but I’d find it very strange for someone to be wearing such attire on a night out.

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Assuming that was taken on the night of the accident & the Derby players had been out bowling (as explained by Cocu) & then for a meal / drinks, would it not be considered a bit strange that Keogh was out & wearing Sondico / Umbro shorts? 
Now I’m no expert on Richard Keogh’s fashion sense but I’d find it very strange for someone to be wearing such attire on a night out.

No idea if true hence “apparently”. Been doing the rounds on WhatsApp. 

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

That's not just happened the wound has been cleaned up ready for sutures

5 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I was expecting it to be hanging off.  Doesn’t look that bad to me.

• Admin
35 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I was expecting it to be hanging off.  Doesn’t look that bad to me.

Guessing it's down to the bone 

If what is being shared around by other footballers and I'm assuming that is what @Davefevs is referring to above I would say at least three are finished at Derby and possibly at least one other from another club

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Guessing it's down to the bone 

If what is being shared around by other footballers and I'm assuming that is what @Davefevs is referring to above I would say at least three are finished at Derby and possibly at least one other from another club

Who’s the player from another club?

Archived