IGNORED

Derby County Drink Driving charges (merged topics)

WhistleHappy

3 hours ago, hodge said:

While the undershorts would be weird, the shorts themselves could be genuine if he had to be cut out of his jeans so they could get to his knee

But surely with your leg in that state, the last thing you’re going to want to do is slide 2 pairs of shorts up over such an injury? You’d just go with having a blanket over yourself?

6 hours ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

I would quite happily bet 100% that is not Richard Keoghs leg!! ? clearly some Sunday league players injury or something like that!! Also if it is one of his player mates or family stood next to him I expect him to have a slightly less tatty pair of Adidas on 

Have to be honest. This picture seems fake, as surely the patella tendon is completely detached also? Nowhere have I seen this mentioned and this would be possibly more serious than the ACL damage mentioned. Maybe I'm just not seeing the picture correctly?

On 26/09/2019 at 22:18, Tipps69 said:

Not sure how much they can comment on because of the legal proceedings that will obviously take place.

Gotta be honest, if it happened here, I’d want the players sacked. Talk of them having to do lots of community trust work, who would seriously welcome them into the community after that?

And Derby fans saying not to sack them but sell them in January! Who is that desperate to actually buy them? I’d be surprised if there was a queue of people waiting to pay to take them!

You’ve not watched football for long have you?

you can kill 2 young children and someone will still give you a contract ffs!

15 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Not sure if already said before but just sent a post which also says they all got tested positively for cocaine...keoghs card got declined in the pub which must be ballshit and that he gave his name as Alfie to the police....

That was only after they’d asked him “What’s it all about”

7 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11696/11823555/derby-drink-drive-duo-mason-bennett-and-tom-lawrence-training-and-in-contention-to-face-barnsley

By all means let them train but to appear to sweep this under the carpet and pick them to play would be a new low in football.

What a horrible little club Derby are becoming

Cocu - the clown!

10 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11696/11823555/derby-drink-drive-duo-mason-bennett-and-tom-lawrence-training-and-in-contention-to-face-barnsley

By all means let them train but to appear to sweep this under the carpet and pick them to play would be a new low in football.

So the chap who was initially named as captain, isn't captain anymore…

26 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Their PR dept must be racking up those hours- their PR, legal, compliance...surely not dull following them in the last 15 months or so!

14 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Their PR dept must be racking up those hours- their PR, legal, compliance...surely not dull following them in the last 15 months or so!

Perhaps their team building events department also looks after ffp compliance ? :shocking:

On 27/09/2019 at 07:20, Seneca the Younger said:

I'd be surprised if they were on illegal  drugs, it'd show up in regulary drug tests.

I wouldn't be - surprisingly common. Second division players aren't tested that regularly and cocaine gets out of the system relatively quickly. 

I also suspect lots of footballers are on PEDs and cycle them during periods where they are 'injured'. 

4 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

So the chap who was initially named as captain, isn't captain anymore…

Guess his social media posts have made him Mr Popular with the rest of the squad???? Assuming the posts were on something like a Derby County players Whatsapp group, the next question would be which member of that exclusive group reposted the video / pictures on an open public site? Don't think that person is his greatest fan, nor do they seem the most united group 

Archived