IGNORED

Dear football.

The turtle

Dear football, 

I always thought I knew you, thought I understood our relationship. I mean I knew it was a one way thing. I get everything from you, and give very little back. 

But last night I truly understood you. Life is good, I'm happy in life, but sometimes there are so many stresses, little things from all angles, you get caught up in them, with not enough release. 

Last night I came to understand you,  for one hour I played you. In that hour, I thought of nothing else but you. 

Getting the ball, moving the ball, the why do I have to mark the cristianó Messi on the pitch, how is it possible I've hit that 700000 yards wide? Why are you shooting from th...... Nice goal. We came off having won 6-5, got to be honest I had no idea. 

But I do know I came off feeling a new person. A break from my own thoughts. A break. perspective. Adrenaline. Reinvigoration. 

Thank you football, 

Never change. 

59 minutes ago, The turtle said:

Dear football, 

I always thought I knew you, thought I understood our relationship. I mean I knew it was a one way thing. I get everything from you, and give very little back. 

But last night I truly understood you. Life is good, I'm happy in life, but sometimes there are so many stresses, little things from all angles, you get caught up in them, with not enough release. 

Last night I came to understand you,  for one hour I played you. In that hour, I thought of nothing else but you. 

Getting the ball, moving the ball, the why do I have to mark the cristianó Messi on the pitch, how is it possible I've hit that 700000 yards wide? Why are you shooting from th...... Nice goal. We came off having won 6-5, got to be honest I had no idea. 

But I do know I came off feeling a new person. A break from my own thoughts. A break. perspective. Adrenaline. Reinvigoration. 

Thank you football, 

Never change. 

Who was this ‘ new person ‘ you were feeling. No wonder you’re happy.

1 hour ago, The turtle said:

Dear football, 

Thank you football, 

Never change. 

?

27 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Knowing @The turtle personally, I can confirm that this is just how he communicates, and there is no 'wacky backy' or suchlike involved. 

You should see how long it takes me to decipher some of the WhatsApp messages I recieve from him :laugh:

He's coming out of his shell

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Knowing @The turtle personally, I can confirm that this is just how he communicates, and there is no 'wacky backy' or suchlike involved. 

You should see how long it takes me to decipher some of the WhatsApp messages I recieve from him :laugh:

I hope you weren't the 'new person' he 'felt'? :shocking:

7 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

6 hours ago, BigTone said:

He's coming out of his shell

Touché !

Archived