IGNORED

Semenyo (Merged)

old_eastender

37 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

He had a bit of a ‘mate!!

red = unsuccessful passes (there are no blue successful arrows)

orange = lost challenges (headers, tackles etc)

green = won challenges

So that red line is the unsuccessful passes? So 2 passes unsuccessful passes? How about the successful ones?

I remember that weird cross field one to absolutely nobody which that long line is.

30 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

So that red line is the unsuccessful passes? So 2 passes unsuccessful passes? How about the successful ones?

I remember that weird cross field one to absolutely nobody which that long line is.

Wasn't that Eliasson passing to the players warming up?

1 minute ago, Laner said:

Wasn't that Eliasson passing to the players warming up?

No that was ages before that.

I am talking about a high ball across field by Semenyo that looked like he just hit it hoping it would go to someone and no one even near to where ball went from what I remember.

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

No that was ages before that.

I am talking about a high ball across field by Semenyo that looked like he just hit it hoping it would go to someone and no one even near to where ball went from what I remember.

Ah yes. Sorry so much to forget about Semenyo's game on Saturday. And that misplaced pass was clearly one for me!

39 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

According to Statszone, there weren’t any successful ones!

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

According to Statszone, there weren’t any successful ones!

I definitely remember one successful pass. A ball came into him on the volley with his back to goal, just outside the box and he passed it to someone first time, might have been Massengo running onto it who was then fouled. We then had free kick just outside their box but can't remember who took it, Palmer I think.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Bit of an exaggeration

He scored two

one in the 4-1 win over Blackburn

and the winner v Sheff Utd 

Not an exaggeration at all. 

Scored the winner in a very tight game against the team that are now in the Prem. 

And got the second goal to turn around the Blackburn game. 

Both important goals in their own right.  

2 hours ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Think people forget Marley Watkins scored some important goals for us last season.

I’m beginning to think that Watkins, as a sub, may be the answer. I never though I’d say that, so things may be a bit desperate 

24 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I definitely remember one successful pass. A ball came into him on the volley with his back to goal, just outside the box and he passed it to someone first time, might have been Massengo running onto it who was then fouled. We then had free kick just outside their box but can't remember who took it, Palmer I think.

I vaguely remember that move.  It’s possible because the receiving player got fouled the pass not included?  I don’t know how they code each action.

But in fairness the fact that we are trying to find one pass in 22 minutes (18+4) kinda proves that he wasn’t effective on Saturday.  

42 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I vaguely remember that move.  It’s possible because the receiving player got fouled the pass not included?  I don’t know how they code each action.

But in fairness the fact that we are trying to find one pass in 22 minutes (18+4) kinda proves that he wasn’t effective on Saturday.  

He was very poor, no doubt about it. Just a bit harsh that they didn't give him that one pass!

I hope LJ really works on what went wrong for next time. Compare that to Preston away. That game shows what he can do when he is confident. 

51 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I’m beginning to think that Watkins, as a sub, may be the answer. I never though I’d say that, so things may be a bit desperate 

We have barely seen him down the middle. Don't think he was even that bad from what I remember of the Boro home game. That game had other problems i thought.

Ok he might not be brilliant technically but him and Weimann might suit each other with Palmer in behind.

I have never thought Fam and Weimann works well. Watkins has the bit of power we lacked when we tried Szmodics. But has the mobility and stamina we miss when Fam plays. 

Archived