IGNORED

Mistake letting Eisa go?

BCFC11

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Oh well.......you must have seen something in Eisa’s 20mins that all three City professional coaches failed to see.

I can see a finisher , if LJ and his men can’t then that’s their problem 

I’d go as far to say he’s a more natural finisher than we did or now possess 

Whether his all round game was what LJ wanted , another matter

You judged him after 20 mins as well did you ?

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Bob....explain what you saw in Eisa’s cameo that all three professional coaches failed to see.

As the new expert on LJs inner thoughts maybe you can  explain what the same team see in paying a million pounds for . And keeping Watkins

Might be tough as you daily can’t get basic knowledge or anything else correct !

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I can see a finisher , if LJ and his men can’t then that’s their problem 

I’d go as far to say he’s a more natural finisher than we did or now possess 

Whether his all round game was what LJ wanted , another matter

You judged him after 20 mins as well did you ?

I saw after 20mins what the three City coaches saw - namely that he looked  out of his depth. It was no surprise that he didn’t feature much after that.

Have you got plans to do your FA pro licences? You could obviously show LJ, Macc and Deano a thing or two............:cool2:

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I saw after 20mins what the three City coaches saw - namely that he looked  out of his depth. It was no surprise that he didn’t feature much after that.

Have you got plans to do your FA pro licences? You could obviously show LJ, Macc and Deano a thing or two............:cool2:

So you , in 20 minutes , decided he’s out of his depth........

Priceless 

Truly priceless

Idiot troll

PS was a full badge holder , thanks

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

As the new expert on LJs inner thoughts maybe you can  explain what the same team see in paying a million pounds for . And keeping Watkins

Might be tough as you daily can’t get basic knowledge or anything else correct !

Bob........:facepalm:.......I pay great attention to what LJ says in pretty much every interview he does. Same with Macca and Deano. If you paid the same level of attention you’d have a clearer idea of what he wants to see in a player.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Bob........:facepalm:.......I pay great attention to what LJ says in pretty much every interview he does. Same with Macca and Deano. If you paid the same level of attention you’d have a clearer idea of what he wants to see in a player.

You don’t know what day it was yesterday in Bristol City terms

Remember What I said....

Goodnight idiot  Troll

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’d get on with some studying

learning in life comes later

Ah the good old age jibe.

Well I bow to your great life experience which obviously makes you so knowledgable in discerning the quality of a championship striker.

To quote your fine self, ‘priceless’

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Ah the good old age jibe.

Well I bow to your great life experience which obviously makes you so knowledgable in discerning the quality of a championship striker.

To quote your fine self, ‘priceless’

I notice a few have pointed out to you how you ‘present yourself ‘

I’ll have a bet that you don’t stick your nose in , and arn’t so sarcastic in real life 

So wise arnt you......

Tip

If you are ... you have a few shocks coming as you enter the real world

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I notice a few have pointed out to you how you ‘present yourself ‘

I’ll have a bet that you don’t stick your nose in , and arn’t so sarcastic in real life 

So wise arnt you......

Tip

If you are ... you have a few shocks coming as you enter the real world

Ah sorry, I was just following in your footsteps. As you seem to view yourself as such a knowledgable human.

Anyway, I’m bored of your condescending remarks and I’ll let you get to sleep

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Ah sorry, I was just following in your footsteps. As you seem to view yourself as such a knowledgable human.

Anyway, I’m bored of your condescending remarks and I’ll let you get to sleep

For someone just going to big school you come across as a completer *****

I’m As I am in real life - with whatever comes

Whilst you play the arrogant **** on a forum 

5 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

Well i saw watkins was out of his depth after 5 mins yet hes still here stealing a wage explain that @ robbored

I thought he put in a good shift. He’s obviously not the most talented player but he gave us a different option when he came on, allowed us to be more direct.

Stealing a wage is very harsh

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

For someone just going to big school you come across as a completer *****

I’m As I am in real life - with whatever comes

Whilst you play the arrogant **** on a forum 

I’d rather be the arrogant **** than the condescending ****

To the OP - No.

I related when we signed him what his youth coach and first manager said of him, ' he's the potential to play lower league football but is nowhere near good enough for The Championship.'

Taylor scored a hatful at that level, never looked like doing so with us. There are hundreds of other examples of players reaching their heights in Divs 3&4.

12 hours ago, Flint says No said:

Agree with Taylor and Baldock although he had 1 good season. However Marriott got double figures in his first Championship season and has done well when played so I think he’s definitely made the step up 

Has he though, both lampard and Cocu don’t fancy him and his deal was too hot for us to get involved in, feel like we dodged a bullet with him. Not sure if it’s attitude or talent but you can’t say he’s made the step up imo

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Bob......you seem confused........do you not agree that the in 20mins cameo that  Eisa failed to impress? 

Think you are the one confused here, for someone who clearly thinks they know their stuff, the 20 odd mins Eisa did get for us in the Championship was across 5 games

Forest - 10mins

Bolton - 1min

QPR - 1min

Leeds - 12mins

Millwall - 1min

Next to f’all for anyone to judge whether he’s good enough or not.

7 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Think you are the one confused here, for someone who clearly thinks they know their stuff, the 20 odd mins Eisa did get for us in the Championship was across 5 games

Forest - 10mins

Bolton - 1min

QPR - 1min

Leeds - 12mins

Millwall - 1min

Next to f’all for anyone to judge whether he’s good enough or not.

Disagree - It’s not the few mins Eisa got that his Championship ability is entirely based on, although they do matter.

His performances at Failand are absolutely crucial for any fringe player trying to force himself into the matchday squad which he managed on a few occasions but obviously couldn’t maintain that. 

The bottom line line is that all three coaches all agreed that he wasn’t quite up to Championship standard and these guys are qualified professional coaches and that’s good enough for me.

1 hour ago, Fontaineofallknowledge said:

Has he though, both lampard and Cocu don’t fancy him and his deal was too hot for us to get involved in, feel like we dodged a bullet with him. Not sure if it’s attitude or talent but you can’t say he’s made the step up imo

Managed to get double figures last season despite being injured for a spell and spending a period of time on the bench. Derby fans I’ve seen are not happy about him regularly being on the bench and when he came on against us last month he changed the game and was their best player despite being on for roughly half an hour

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Disagree - It’s not the few mins Eisa got that his Championship ability is entirely based on, although they do matter.

His performances at Failand are absolutely crucial for any fringe player trying to force himself into the matchday squad which he managed on a few occasions but obviously couldn’t maintain that. 

The bottom line line is that all three coaches all agreed that he wasn’t quite up to Championship standard and these guys are qualified professional coaches and that’s good enough for me.

Hence me asking if anyone thinks LJ or whoever made a MISTAKE in letting him go, he’s clearly a natural goalscorer and when given the service he’s in the box always looking to get on the end of it and scoring plenty, aslong as he did that whilst here I couldn’t care if he did nothing else all game and certainly wouldn’t give a toss on how he trains.

7 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Hence me asking if anyone thinks LJ or whoever made a MISTAKE in letting him go, he’s clearly a natural goalscorer and when given the service he’s in the box always looking to get on the end of it and scoring plenty, aslong as he did that whilst here I couldn’t care if he did nothing else all game and certainly wouldn’t give a toss on how he trains.

I’ll give an example  one lower league player, John Akinde who was banging them in at Barnet but when he joined City simply wasn’t able to cope higher up. He goes back to Barnet and starts scoring again......now iirc he’s at Lincoln City but not scoring as freely.

Maybe Eisa is a similar example,

12 hours ago, forbespm said:

I thought marly watkins looked a little lost  last season too,but they obviously see something in certain players.

I think the the thing with Watkins is that nobody wanted him.......so he is still here and because of all the injuries hw is making the bench.

We get everyone back and that is not happening.

Archived