Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Nagy injury (Merged)


Recommended Posts

In today's presser Marco Rossi said that it was his totally his decision and responsibility (Rossi's) that he started him however he knew he was still injured and not 100%. He admitted that it's his fault that BCFC and LJ were mad, he's the only culprit here. He also said that Ádám is basically fully healthy now and training normally, will maybe play a part in Saturday's game and with more training he hopefully will be 100% for the Azerbaijdan game. I hope it will be that way, he can play a good 90 mins there and everybody will be happy after that. I kinda hate these internationals but admit that this wasn't as issue before as in Bologna no one really gave a s***  what he was doing on internationals or at all for that matters... So it's a new situation that everybody is so mad maybe at him as well when he just wants to be at his best for club and country.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 9
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/09/2019 at 13:49, BCFCadam said:

What I don't understand is why he played for Hungary whilst still supposedly injured?

He said on commentary the other day that he chose to play, I guess he wanted to represent his country despite not being fully fit. Took the risk and sadly got knocked back a few weeks

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Hunsupport said:

In today's presser Marco Rossi said that it was his totally his decision and responsibility (Rossi's) that he started him however he knew he was still injured and not 100%. He admitted that it's his fault that BCFC and LJ were mad, he's the only culprit here. He also said that Ádám is basically fully healthy now and training normally, will maybe play a part in Saturday's game and with more training he hopefully will be 100% for the Azerbaijdan game. I hope it will be that way, he can play a good 90 mins there and everybody will be happy after that. I kinda hate these internationals but admit that this wasn't as issue before as in Bologna no one really gave a s***  what he was doing on internationals or at all for that matters... So it's a new situation that everybody is so mad maybe at him as well when he just wants to be at his best for club and country.

It's a new relationship for the player, Rossi, Johnson, all the medical staff in both set ups. All parties are still learning how the others operate. If what you say about Bologna is correct then Rossi is probably learning how BCFC operate differently. Mistakes will happen in that kind of situation and I suspect ultimately the relationship will be stronger.

Thanks for the update, it's great to have a Hungarian correspondent on the forum!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hunsupport said:

In today's presser Marco Rossi said that it was his totally his decision and responsibility (Rossi's) that he started him however he knew he was still injured and not 100%. He admitted that it's his fault that BCFC and LJ were mad, he's the only culprit here. He also said that Ádám is basically fully healthy now and training normally, will maybe play a part in Saturday's game and with more training he hopefully will be 100% for the Azerbaijdan game. I hope it will be that way, he can play a good 90 mins there and everybody will be happy after that. I kinda hate these internationals but admit that this wasn't as issue before as in Bologna no one really gave a s***  what he was doing on internationals or at all for that matters... So it's a new situation that everybody is so mad maybe at him as well when he just wants to be at his best for club and country.

Thought he was suspended for the first game?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

then cant lj have a say in whether hes fit enough?

Problem with Hungarian FA.  They want him to play despite him having an ankle problem whereas LJ doesn’t want him playing before he’s fully fit.

Nagy himself obviously wants to play for his country and City are faced with the old club v country dilemma.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

that's just wrong,city must have paid a decent wedge for him and paying him well. its risking him getting broken big time. total madness and a possible waste of money

Welcome to the big time, the managers of ManU, ManC, Real Madrid , Barce, PSG etc all agree with you

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

that's just wrong,city must have paid a decent wedge for him and paying him well. its risking him getting broken big time. total madness and a possible waste of money

Club v country goes back decades. Top managers like Ferguson and Wenger used to complain vehemently about the risk of their players getting injured on international duty and Ferguson in particular refused to allow his players take part in friendlies.

The situation with Nagy is a relatively new issue at City. Until fairly recently City haven’t had that many full internationals. Now both Nagy and CoD are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Robbored said:

Problem with Hungarian FA.  They want him to play despite him having an ankle problem whereas LJ doesn’t want him playing before he’s fully fit.

Nagy himself obviously wants to play for his country and City are faced with the old club v country dilemma.

He is obviously a important player for Hungary and wanted to play for his country, if he played for England we would all want him to start.  

  • Hmmm 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, miketh2nd said:

He is obviously a important player for Hungary and wanted to play for his country, if he played for England we would all want him to start.  

If there was an injury concern as is the case with Nagy, LJ certainly wouldn’t want him to play and I doubt many City fans would either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Robbored said:

Problem with Hungarian FA.  They want him to play despite him having an ankle problem whereas LJ doesn’t want him playing before he’s fully fit.

Nagy himself obviously wants to play for his country and City are faced with the old club v country dilemma.

Knowing that he was not fit and playing him obviously made him worse Hungry should pay his wages at least.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...