IGNORED

Nagy injury (Merged)

FrozenRobin

12 hours ago, FrozenRobin said:

Personally, I don't give two shits about international games, other than World cup and stuff, so I don't get why we have them mid-season, ruining it for fans who dont want to pay to go to Monetegro and hear rascist chants for 90 minutes. Just save it for the summer. Do the fans ever get a say?

So they should have all qualifying games in the summer. Well that will work....

12 hours ago, FrozenRobin said:

Personally, I don't give two shits about international games, other than World cup and stuff, so I don't get why we have them mid-season, ruining it for fans who dont want to pay to go to Monetegro and hear rascist chants for 90 minutes. Just save it for the summer. Do the fans ever get a say?

How do you think teams qualify for those tournaments? Unless you'd be happier watching City back in L1 then unfortunately it's something you have to deal with.

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

There is a Nagy on the bench?

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Different Nagy I think.

Correct, Dominik Nagy is the substitute 

Adam Nagy serving one match suspension tonight, but available for their game against Azerbaijan on Sunday 

He's not even on the bench for tonight...It's odd as I saw him on yesterday's training video up and running. Let's hope he didn't pick up any further injuries on that training but BCFC declared him not 100% fit and he's not allowed to play. As I know something further I'll let You know.

20 minutes ago, Hunsupport said:

He's not even on the bench for tonight...It's odd as I saw him on yesterday's training video up and running. Let's hope he didn't pick up any further injuries on that training but BCFC declared him not 100% fit and he's not allowed to play. As I know something further I'll let You know.

You could argue that it would have been better for him to play a nice easy hour just to get some gametime in his legs.

Commentator just said that he wasn't declared fully fit so it was a no go from both concerned parties - BCFC and Hungary. On a sidenote he was moving quite like his usual self yesterday on the training video during different drills so I really think we'll be at least on the bench next Saturday - or maybe getting some warm-up minutes with the U23's.

Thanks @Hunsupport. It looks like we may have made our point to your coach and would not be happy if he played. Presumably he feels you can beat Azerbaijan without Adam so has backed down so as not to cause an argument between City and him.

I see you`re one up already after fifteen minutes with four shots on target. You should smash them shouldn`t you?

Edit: I`ve just found the game on Sky so shall watch it now. 

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Thanks @Hunsupport. It looks like we may have made our point to your coach and would not be happy if he played. Presumably he feels you can beat Azerbaijan without Adam so has backed down so as not to cause an argument between City and him.

I see you`re one up already after fifteen minutes with four shots on target. You should smash them shouldn`t you?

I don't count on us trashing anybody...we're bad for that.And the game is quite frustrating to watch as it's behind closed doors with 15.000 children (new UEFA rules allow this in closed doors matches now) and they're ALL blowing vuvuzelas....Not nerve calming at all...

1 minute ago, Hunsupport said:

I don't count on us trashing anybody...we're bad for that.And the game is quite frustrating to watch as it's behind closed doors with 15.000 children (new UEFA rules allow this in closed doors matches now) and they're ALL blowing vuvuzelas....Not nerve calming at all...

Yes, I`m wondering how long I can stand that!

5 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Is it still the rule that if a player withdraws from a national game because of injury then he's not allowed to play in the next club game?

Wasn't that brought in a while ago to stop Ferguson's shenanigans?

If it's still the case presumably that means no Nagy for Luton?

It’s still a rule but in this case won’t apply because we have not withdrawn Adam. The Hungarian management have agreed he is not fully fit.

6 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Is it still the rule that if a player withdraws from a national game because of injury then he's not allowed to play in the next club game?

Wasn't that brought in a while ago to stop Ferguson's shenanigans?

If it's still the case presumably that means no Nagy for Luton?

I think so but Adam has travelled with the Hungary squad but has not withdrawn, just not been selected so we should be OK I think.

Archived