IGNORED

Help needed

FrozenRobin

Will Korey Smith ever be fit enough to warrant a new contract?

Will Marley Watkins ever be given a chance to prove himself by our fans?

Will Josh Brownhill ever let Kasey Palmer take a free kick in the opposition half?

Will Nagy only ever play Internationals the rest of the season?

Will COD ever smile?

Will Baker ever play 90 minutes without needing to hobble even slightly during the game?

7 minutes ago, FrozenRobin said:

no worries, I doubt many people would beleive me

You'll do OK in life as you already possess a sense of humour, especially when someone takes the mickey out of you. Here is my question.

Why do Bristol City the biggest club in the sixth or seventh largest city in England (not including London), find it almost impossible to become a member of the top tier in English football? Four years only since 1911.

5 hours ago, FrozenRobin said:

shit a brick, I'm really sorry.

Thought he was referring to me.

In fairness people would possibly assume when it says "king" under your user name :whistle:

1 hour ago, FrozenRobin said:

I am a 13 year old

not a journalist.

1 hour ago, FrozenRobin said:

no worries, I doubt many people would beleive me

I could well believe others on here were 13 or under, so why not

8 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Then you should thrive from constructive criticism. 

Constructive criticism ? It'll never catch on on here, probably stick with the standard criticism .:yes:

10 minutes ago, mozo said:

It was good feedback if you want to get really good at this (maybe a career). That's true if you're 13 or 63.

That’s why I gave it.  A lot of people doing these blogs are aspiring journos, social media writers or trying to get content into a portfolio to show off at a future point or job opportunity.

@FrozenRobin if that is something you want to pursue in future, keep at, keep asking for feedback.  If you’re on Twitter, hook up with someone like Gregor McGregor and seek advice.  Some on here may laugh at that suggestion, but I get on well with him.

As Mozo mentioned, 13 or 63, shouldn’t make a difference.

3 hours ago, FrozenRobin said:

No I'm not restricted on my amount of writing. Wasn't at the game so couldn't really describe it in detail.

Truth, honestly

I've done plenty of sports writing (not that you'd know it from my posts!)

If you ever need any feedback, I'm more than happy to help. Wish someone had helped me!

Archived