IGNORED

City Women

The Original OTIB

6 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

No one cares......

Ah, I didn’t realise you spoke for the whole Bristol City fan base?

Personally I do care about how the women’s team is getting on. 

It was good to see over 3k turn up for the first game but Chelsea are on another planet to us at the moment

3 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

If it helps. I take no interest in Women’s football. Perhaps it could have its own folder with the rest of the non football

Yes, let's redesign the forum to meet your likes and dislikes. And if you take no interest, I suggest you don't post on a thread about it.

8 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

If it helps. I take no interest in Women’s football. Perhaps it could have its own folder with the rest of the non football

Why should it? It’s football chat as well...

Maybe we should have a women’s football chat and a women’s non football chat page as well?

3 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Oh sorry sir I have an opinion. I'll run my opinions past you in future shall I?

Your opinion is what it is but if you can't see your own lack of logic in saying you have no interest in women's football then posting on a thread about it then so be it.

Still, you can always ask Tom to set up a sub forum for the women's team if it is important enough to you.

8 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I think we could definitely have a sub forum on the football chat page for the women’s team. 

Would mean that those of us who are interested can keep up to date whereas those of us who aren’t don’t have to

Agree. The loan players thread works well to keep that chat away from the main board.

7 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Or you could read the title and not click on it maybe?

If you read up I’m certainly an advocate for women’s football and think we should definitely be able to talk about it on the football forum.

However, wouldn’t it be even better if it was a sub forum at the top of the page where we could have all the news, match days threads, transfer news etc.

It would be much like the transfer forum we have currently, where you know that’s the place to find out about the women’s team

Archived