IGNORED

Restricted view seats in the Lansdown

Red-Robbo

I'm buying some seats for family members who want to sit in the family area of the Lansdown. The only place that there are enough contiguous seats available is in W9, the corner block.

The seats are marked as "has some form of restricted view".

Has anyone sat in them previously? What sort of restriction are they talking about? 

Some of the family members I'm purchasing for are kids, so anything that would impact on a short adult will on them.

Needless to say, Bristol Sport are completely unreachable by phone to discuss this.

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I'm buying some seats for family members who want to sit in the family area of the Lansdown. The only place that there are enough contiguous seats available is in W9, the corner block.

Has anyone sat in them previously? What sort of restriction are they talking about? 

Some of the family members I'm purchasing for are kids, so anything that would impact on a short adult will on them.

Needless to say, Bristol Sport are completely unreachable by phone to discuss this.

Are they anywhere near the safety glass?

image.png

• Admin
On 30/09/2019 at 15:28, Red-Robbo said:

@Red-Robbo what did it turn out to be?

Archived