IGNORED

Fam called up to Senegal squad (and has just scored against Brazil)

ExiledAjax

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Aye, and in a friendly v Brazil no less. Looking at the other names in that squad I'm not sure if Fam will actually make the match 18 but will be great experience for him and a massive confidence boost.

That`s a bit more reassuring then. There shouldn`t be too much unpleasantness in a friendly. 

2 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Aye, and in a friendly v Brazil no less. Looking at the other names in that squad I'm not sure if Fam will actually make the match 18 but will be great experience for him and a massive confidence boost.

International games these days tend to allow you to name 11/12 subs.

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

International games these days tend to allow you to name 11/12 subs.

Madness. But yes they do don't they. Especially friendlies. I hope Fam starts both games and scores but I expect he's behind at least Mane and Ismaila Sarr in the pecking order. Diallo has also been scoring heavily in Ligue 1; 6 in 8 so far this season. 

Any Senegalese fans browsing this forum must be wondering why they are calling up a player that a good number of our fans put behind a kid who has never scored for us.

1 hour ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Doubt he would be moaning about how difficult it is playing with Salah after 90 mins with Fam

As I read it, he seemed upset that Salah was too selfish, for all his faults, real and imaginary, I don’t think that’s one that could be levelled at Fam.

Archived