IGNORED

Fam called up to Senegal squad (and has just scored against Brazil)

ExiledAjax

25 minutes ago, phantom said:

The first line of my reply is a clue 

I just can't see why so many people are getting themselves in a frenzy because he scored a penalty in a game, when clearly nobody has a clue how he played in the game 

Have you read any of the posts? People are not saying he’s played amazing against Brazil. Everyone has said he has scored a penalty against Brazil, that’s good.

the only over-reaction has been you. 

1 hour ago, Alex_BCFC said:

It’s fine. I’ve no idea why he causes so many arguments. He isn’t as good as Afobe but he is a proven 15 goal a season striker at this level. 

Who’s scored 13 both seasons for us!!! ???

yes, he was injured in 17/18 for 3 months and missed 6 games at start of last season.

He has 3 already this season in all comps. 

15 hours ago, Hare Island said:

You were at the game in Singapore?! 

If you don’t like my posts feel free to block me fella. Otherwise, stfu. 

You aren’t prepared to accept opinions that differ from yours? People who don’t agree with you either need to block you or ‘‘stfu”?! Wow. No debate allowed. Ok.

... and I wasn’t at the Singapore game, my post was about childish tit for tat comments on matchday threads during Bristol City games, not sure how you got to Singapore from that ...

3 hours ago, phantom said:

The first line of my reply is a clue 

I just can't see why so many people are getting themselves in a frenzy because he scored a penalty in a game, when clearly nobody has a clue how he played in the game 

I wasn’t talking about an international friendly, I was talking about playing for us in the championship. 

He’s has a pretty decent scoring record whatever anyone says. 

Is it just me but I wonder why the club cant be arsed to update their "players on international duty" article on their website? Some if not all the players have been involved by now. I used to titter at some of the news items that were placed in the latest news section but now it barely gets updated 2 or 3 times a week, (apart from updating the date on some of them!)

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You aren’t prepared to accept opinions that differ from yours? People who don’t agree with you either need to block you or ‘‘stfu”?! Wow. No debate allowed. Ok.

... and I wasn’t at the Singapore game, my post was about childish tit for tat comments on matchday threads during Bristol City games, not sure how you got to Singapore from that ...

717902CA-CC36-4356-9D97-9F82C8815F9C.jpeg

Fam would surely have scored 20 plus had he not been injured so long first season. Even if he'd done a lot worse than his record suggests then he would still have got very close to 20. Last season he was up top on his own a lot so was a lot harder to score so many, but was a key player in a lot of our away wins.

So he will score goals if he plays regularly in a 2. But my problem is he doesn't so far get the best out of some players like Palmer and Weimann.

I would still be looking at other options to play alongside Weimann. More suited to having Palmer thread the balls through. There is option of Palmer in behind just Weimann as a lone striker that I would like to see, but maybe that won't work, and that's why LJ isnt going with it.

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

We love Fam for all his qualities and faults . He’s a top bloke , decent international footballer and leaves everything on the pitch when he plays.

What more can he give ?

Money to the ball boys and girls?! Just joshing .... no doubt he gives his all, that’s never been in question in my opinion ...

2 hours ago, Hare Island said:

717902CA-CC36-4356-9D97-9F82C8815F9C.jpeg

What a surprise @JBFC II “liked” this response to one of my posts! You’ve won the ‘most predictable reaction to a post today’ award! And I thought we were getting on better!

Interesting that you don’t seem to know the definition of hypocrite!! As I replied to the post (you know, the one you rushed to “like”) I have never told anyone to “block me or stfu” on here - and you know I haven’t, so how am I a hypocrite for asking a poster why he or she suggests I do just that rather than have a debate? I’ve had many debates with you on here so I’m certainly not against debate containing differing opinions - so really can’t see how you “liked” a very unfunny graphic that suggested I’m a ‘hypocrite’ ... oh well, the joys of social media go on! 

Not really expecting a reply, just enjoy your Friday ... cheers 

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What a surprise @JBFC II “liked” this response to one of my posts! You’ve won the ‘most predictable reaction to a post today’ award! And I thought we were getting on better!

Interesting that you don’t seem to know the definition of hypocrite!! As I replied to the post (you know, the one you rushed to “like”) I have never told anyone to “block me or stfu” on here - and you know I haven’t, so how am I a hypocrite for asking a poster why he or she suggests I do just that rather than have a debate? I’ve had many debates with you on here so I’m certainly not against debate containing differing opinions - so really can’t see how you “liked” a very unfunny graphic that suggested I’m a ‘hypocrite’ ... oh well, the joys of social media go on! 

Imagine getting so wound up over a ‘like’ reaction!

Have a beer (or beverage of choice) and enjoy the football, there’s more to life than reactions on a forum!

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Who’s scored 13 both seasons for us!!! ???

yes, he was injured in 17/18 for 3 months and missed 6 games at start of last season.

He has 3 already this season in all comps. 

Point is it he wasn’t banned (unfairly by sounds of it) he’s at a 15 a season rate. 

12 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Imagine getting so wound up over a ‘like’ reaction!

Have a beer (or beverage of choice) and enjoy the football, there’s more to life than reactions on a forum! 

....says the one who rushes to post reactions on a forum then reverses when realising he doesn’t know the definition of ‘hypocrite’ - as I said, I thought we were getting on better! Have a great weekend ...?

41 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

chill calm down GIF

5 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

triggered GIF

12 minutes ago, phantom said:

Selected again for the next round of international matches in a few weeks 

IMG_20191031_194023.jpg

Yeh...you don't drop the guy whos scores against Brazil do you. These are competitive games as well - qualifiers for 2021 AFCON.

Eswatini is the new name for Swaziland for those who may wonder.

Archived