IGNORED

Tonight's games

Unan

5 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Currently a 3-0 win tomorrow night sees us 2nd! ??

Would depend on what happens in Charlton v Swansea I think. If they draw then yep we'd be 2nd, but if one wins then best we could be is 3rd I think. Technically QPR could leap frog us with something mad like an 8-0 win. Still, exciting how tight this league is right now.

5 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

West Brom turning up the heat on Leeds. They'll crack. 

Been mainly West Brom second half and Leeds miss one decent chance and the commentator "And Leeds still cannot get their second" as if they have peppered West Broms goal all game and been all over them!

Bamford needs a good slap too. Has to be up there with the biggest pieces of filth in the football league.

7 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Would depend on what happens in Charlton v Swansea I think. If they draw then yep we'd be 2nd, but if one wins then best we could be is 3rd I think. Technically QPR could leap frog us with something mad like an 8-0 win. Still, exciting how tight this league is right now.

Oh yeah, forgot they were playing. Boooooooooo

16 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Look on the bright side - any kind of win and we'll be up to at least 5th though, regardless of what happens at the Valley. 

Yep and 10 games in as well which is a pivotal time. Top 6 would be a brilliant effort after being ravaged with injuries to our very best players. 

11 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Posters curse......Huddersfield score on 82 minute with the first shot on target....taxi for Nathan Jones

Stoke's next three fixtures are Swansea away, Fulham home, and Wednesday away....

They're pretty much certs for relegation already!

Archived