IGNORED

Tonight's games

Unan

51 minutes ago, mozo said:

Stoke's next three fixtures are Swansea away, Fulham home, and Wednesday away....

They're pretty much certs for relegation already!

Certainly in trouble but you can’t really be certs for relegation with 108 points still available.

But I do find it very curious that Williams and Afobe were surplus to requirements there.

Bit of a Sunderland vibe about Stoke at the moment.

“I’m really disappointed,” the 46-year-old expressed. “I never felt as though we were under any real pressure tonight - they only had the chance in the first few minutes and then the counter attack late on. 

This is essentially what he says on the EFL Show every single week. Basically, we were the better team, and the other team had barely any chances. Yet every week they lose. Are they genuinely incredibly unlucky, or is he simply deluded? 

45 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

“I’m really disappointed,” the 46-year-old expressed. “I never felt as though we were under any real pressure tonight - they only had the chance in the first few minutes and then the counter attack late on. 

This is essentially what he says on the EFL Show every single week. Basically, we were the better team, and the other team had barely any chances. Yet every week they lose. Are they genuinely incredibly unlucky, or is he simply deluded? 

I think there is an element of when you’re on a bad run, sh1t happens, e.g. own goals, deflections etc, whereas at the other end, goal-line clearances, keeper worldies etc.

He brought in several players in the summer, so not totally an inherited squad either.

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

I do have sympathy with him. Think they would have done us but for the sending off and that could have been the turning point for him and the team. Every one of their games stat wise has been close or in their favour. I think I have a soft for him. Hope they give him more time.

Archived