IGNORED

Nine goals

miser

2 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Pochettino won't be there by Christmas is my prediction (or sooner if tonight is anything to go by) - I reckon he will end up eventually at Old Trafford.

Off to message my uncle some banter about tonight's debacle seeing as Spurs are his second team 

My guess is Madrid

1 minute ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Pochettino won't be there by Christmas is my prediction (or sooner if tonight is anything to go by) - I reckon he will end up eventually at Old Trafford.

Off to message my uncle some banter about tonight's debacle seeing as Spurs are his second team 

Pochettino is very overrated by the media in this Country. Doesn't do the business when it matters.

A few of their players have really gone off the boil this year. Alli, Lloris, Eriksen, even Kane hasn't been at his best in front of goal lately.

That club needs a fresh start imo

3 minutes ago, WiltshireReds said:

Pochettino is very overrated by the media in this Country. Doesn't do the business when it matters.

A few of their players have really gone off the boil this year. Alli, Lloris, Eriksen, even Kane hasn't been at his best in front of goal lately.

That club needs a fresh start imo

Anyone else think Lloris has gone downhill since his misdemeanour - he's not been at his best for quite some time

1 minute ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Anyone else think Lloris has gone downhill since his misdemeanour - he's not been at his best for quite some time

Hasn't been very good for around 2/3 years. A very average goalkeeper and would be behind many keepers in the PL in my opinion

8 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

I’m surprised (given how many decent players they have in other positions) that France don’t have a better keeper than Lloris. 

Also strange to think that Gnabry couldn’t get in the West Brom team managed by Pulis. 

9 minutes ago, yardy said:

Spurs absolute shambles and to think it was a ex gooner that tore them apart.....that must hurt :laugh:.

It was a strange game - defensively Spurs were all over the shop but going forward they looked quite decent, and for periods of the game they played well. 

What’s probably unforgivable is that their players appeared to give up in the last 10 minutes. And strange to think that with 10 minutes to go, if Spurs had got the next goal they might even have gone on to get a 4-4 draw. 

32 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Poch to Man Utd  - Southgate to Spurs - Eddie Howe to England - LJ to Bournemouth - Warnock to City - it’s written in the stars! ??✌️??

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

Terry/Bridge style shenanigans.

Christ. I don't get it. These footballers have so much money, maybe not the looks in their cases, but why shag other players girlfriends? They've got their picks of almost anyone. Absolutely barmy. 

22 minutes ago, North London Red said:

It was a strange game - defensively Spurs were all over the shop but going forward they looked quite decent, and for periods of the game they played well. 

What’s probably unforgivable is that their players appeared to give up in the last 10 minutes. And strange to think that with 10 minutes to go, if Spurs had got the next goal they might even have gone on to get a 4-4 draw. 

It was a strange game and to give up like they did must be worrying for Spurs.

It looked like they had no midfield when Winks went off, too many attacking players on and none of them tracking back....Poch should of known better.

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

If the rumour is true about vertongen shagging Ericsson’s wife and a big bust up and split in the dressing room over it is true . Then it certainly explains it. 

First I've heard about that is from this thread. Even the manager looks pissed off this season 

54 minutes ago, North London Red said:

Also strange to think that Gnabry couldn’t get in the West Brom team managed by Pulis. 

49 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Its because he isn't a centre half.

I was thinking more along the lines of that Gnabry can actually play football.

37 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

If the rumour is true about vertongen shagging Ericsson’s wife and a big bust up and split in the dressing room over it is true . Then it certainly explains it. 

Sounds like they need a team bonding/building event.

Perhaps Derby can give them some ideas! :whistle: 

Archived