IGNORED

City in pub tonight??

DavidNoble

For the Derby game I was in Dublin, ended up blagging the staff WiFi code from a friendly pub and watching it on the mobile through the sky football app. Not sure if you need to be a subscriber to access the games that way so is that an option?

For tonight I’m again currently in Dublin but praying there are no delays for a scheduled flight to Heathrow and a scoot over to Griffin Park for kick off.

Morale of story: Plan trips to Dublin better!

• Admin
18 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Fairly sure I read on here earlier in the season that All Stars in Taunton seemingly showed one of the early midweek ones. ?

My understanding though? What @Seneca the Younger said. IIRC it's not been permitted since about last December, the disputes between EFL and clubs over the Sky deal etc.

Oops - that is a friend of mine who looks after that :bounce:

"Allstars" used to stream their games from foreign channels anyway, hence the reason they always had a number of live games on 

The problem tonight is the scousers are playing in the Champions League and all the plastic fans will be out tonight

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Oops - that is a friend of mine who looks after that :bounce:

"Allstars" used to stream their games from foreign channels anyway, hence the reason they always had a number of live games on 

The problem tonight is the scousers are playing in the Champions League and all the plastic fans will be out tonight

Haha, I'll say no more- about to edit back!!

Yes, that would be an issue- IIRC AllStars in Bristol (used to be known as Riley's- pool, snooker etc), if it's part of the same chain shows a few games or has the capability to? Dunno if the Taunton one has the same provisions- seen multiple games or sports on there before.

• Admin
23 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Haha, I'll say no more- about to edit back!!

Yes, that would be an issue- IIRC AllStars in Bristol (used to be known as Riley's- pool, snooker etc), if it's part of the same chain shows a few games or has the capability to? Dunno if the Taunton one has the same provisions- seen multiple games or sports on there before.

Don't worry, he openly advertised on Facebook and outside the bar, so was no real great secret

Archived