IGNORED

Predictions ten games in

Grey Fox

Unsure of top 2 but I don't think it'll be Fulham, in my opinion they have the team for it but not the manager.

I pray it isn't Leeds, anyone bar them I don't care.

With that being said I'd bite your hand off if you said it will be Leeds + Bristol City.

2 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I'm only going by memory but in our last championship playoff season I'm sure we got 17 points from the first 10 games, then 17 from the next 10 and maybe even 17 from the next 10..............and the manager's name was Johnstone 

Booking my Wembley hotel now

17 after 10 games (W4 D5 L1)

34 after 20 (so plus another 17) (W5 D2 L3)

51 after 30 (so yes, another 17) (W5 D2 L3)

Then we ballsed it all up by only getting 16 from games 31-40. GJ must have been furious.

Dropped off a cliff in the final 6 games, only picked up 7 points from the final 6 games. Consolation is that even if we had kept up the 1.7 ppg from game 31 - 46 we'd have ended on 78, one point behind Stoke on 79 and in 3rd place anyway (unless the difference had come in the game we lost 2-1 to Stoke in week 44).

Have to say what a memory you have there for the stats.

8 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Cheers for looking that up, unless you just remembered it. Dunno why that stuck with me, I kind of set that in my mind as a benchmark ever since. 

Here's to the next 10 matches and 17 points........or more

Always lurked in my mind ever since too

With a mystery striker signing soon and multi million pound players Kalas, Nagy, J Dasilva and Korey Smith coming back into the squad over the coming months, plus further quality additions in January, I can't see past ourselves as champions. Fulham will finish 2nd. West Brom, Cardiff, Leeds and Swansea will playoff for the remaining Premiership spot.

7 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

With Afobe or like for like striker

WBA

City

Leeds

Fulham

Forest

Brentord

No replace for Afobe

WBA

Leeds

Fulham

Forest

Brentford

Cardiff

City 10th

With Afobe I reckon straight promotion was a real possibility 

with out him I still think top 6 is well within our range and would be disappointed if we finish 10th

On 03/10/2019 at 20:33, ralphindevon said:

I'm only going by memory but in our last championship playoff season I'm sure we got 17 points from the first 10 games, then 17 from the next 10 and maybe even 17 from the next 10..............and the manager's name was Johnstone 

Booking my Wembley hotel now

A point ahead now. 

I've watched every one of our play off games since they started, ultimately all unsuccessful. Could this be the season we join the long list of clubs that have been promoted by the play offs? 

Archived