IGNORED

A general who everyone knows

Topper 123

We all know a certain chap who followed Bristol city through the years has contracted a certain illness and is unable to work  , me and my mate Lloyd Russell are having a whip round as his illness has prevented work and forced his wife to work more hours and hoping as a family we can easy the burden of this family ( he knows **** all about this and would not welcome the fuss but hey what are mates for SO if you see a big bloke with a bucket in either grovenour at midday, lions at 1 or miners at 1.30 please chuck a quid in all helps ?

I can't make the game tomorrow but would be happy to donate if there's another way. 

You never know when life will deal you a bum hand through no fault of your own. To me, that's the time when others need to rally around and look after one of our own if they can afford to.

I'm in no way a rich man, but I wouldn't miss £20. If that can make a difference to this fella (and his familys) life, then count me in.

12 hours ago, RED4LIFE said:

I can't make the game tomorrow but would be happy to donate if there's another way. 

You never know when life will deal you a bum hand through no fault of your own. To me, that's the time when others need to rally around and look after one of our own if they can afford to.

I'm in no way a rich man, but I wouldn't miss £20. If that can make a difference to this fella (and his familys) life, then count me in.

+1

13 hours ago, Magger1 said:

We all know a certain chap who followed Bristol city through the years has contracted a certain illness and is unable to work  , me and my mate Lloyd Russell are having a whip round as his illness has prevented work and forced his wife to work more hours and hoping as a family we can easy the burden of this family ( he knows **** all about this and would not welcome the fuss but hey what are mates for SO if you see a big bloke with a bucket in either grovenour at midday, lions at 1 or miners at 1.30 please chuck a quid in all helps ?

I’ll be down with a few notes.

As has previously been said in this thread, I think he’ll appreciate it more than I do so more than happy to help out.

Hope you get a few quid together mate. COYR.

On 04/10/2019 at 21:25, RED4LIFE said:

Thanks mate I’m sure it will help 

I just donated to this Crowdfunding Page on JustGiving. Here's the link if you'd like to help them raise more. It's inspiring stuff! https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/stephen-maggs?utm_id=33&utm_term=BBeDr2Nzx

On 05/10/2019 at 12:18, bristolcitysweden said:

If there is a way to donate I will do it. Perhaps we can meet up for the Wigan game. The next one I can make.  

Thanks mate that’s great

I just donated to this Crowdfunding Page on JustGiving. Here's the link if you'd like to help them raise more. It's inspiring stuff! https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/stephen-maggs?utm_id=33&utm_term=BBeDr2Nzx

On 05/10/2019 at 10:36, TuxHarry said:

I’ll be down with a few notes.

As has previously been said in this thread, I think he’ll appreciate it more than I do so more than happy to help out.

Hope you get a few quid together mate. COYR.

Cheers Harry response has been great going to present him next sat at lock keeper keynsham at 1o clock try pop along

On 05/10/2019 at 10:00, Banjo Island said:

Top lad is the general great effort mago fill those buckets to the brim lads ?????

Cheers bango

Archived